Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank (1620 Views)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / First Bank Is Recruiting Ond And Nce Holders For Tellering Positions / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2008
Fellow nairalanders the date for the test as regards the micro finance job has been prosponed pending the compilation of numerous candidates that applied for the job.pls pass the information to others.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank by queenex(f): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
2iic, u kept everyone in a suspense and plzwen will the 4digit pin be sent to us and the venue and all that? plz we will prefer it 2 be sent through our phones rather than the email addy plzzzzzzz. just kip me posted plzzzz 2ru my nos 08029146435, i cant wait to start working in a bank cuz am not scared of the test at all
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank by kufreabasi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2008
please can i know if it is the same micro finance bank that has sent me a message last night that my name has been shortlisted for the recruitment and that that i should come with cv, 1 passport and N1000 on monday 15th sept 2008 at Artcle complex
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank by helpee(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2008
if they ask you to come with money, it is a scam.
quote kufreabasi
please can i know if it is the same micro finance bank that has sent me a message last night that my name has been shortlisted for the recruitment and that that i should come with cv, 1 passport and N1000 on monday 15th sept 2008 at Artcle complex
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank by laspotech: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2008
House please which Micro Finance Bank is recruting OND holders? And how can one apply ? Also when is the closing date?
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank by queenex(f): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2008
2iic ur microfinance bank stuff is a scam after i paid 1500, nothing to show 4 it
Re: Urgent Vacancy For Onds And Nce Holders In A Micro Finance Bank by chyaneke(f): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2008
does one need to give bribe befor getting a job.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Bank Job? / Please Dont Work In Inec / Stop That Job Search Fast! Make 200k Monthly With Sid Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.