Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nysc For Foreign Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nysc For Foreign Graduates (778 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerian Organization Favor Foreign Graduates Than Local Graduates? / Nysc For Foreign Nigeria Graduate / Can't All Nigerian Foreign Graduates Come To Our Rescue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc For Foreign Graduates by BigBashiru: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2008
I am being told I have to come in person to Abuja from abroad to register.

There gotta be away to register without coming back to nigeria just to register for NYSC. Anybody have any special insight on how to register without coming to nigeria?

They dont even have a phone number to call on their website hence this!
Re: Nysc For Foreign Graduates by emmawab(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hello
You ought to come down to Nigeria to Register for your NYSC. I was also a foreign Graduate who came down to Nigeria to Register for it and Did it. As a foreign graduate, you have more advantage than Nigerian Graduates because you ought to be asked to choose a Location where you want to serve like, Abuja, Lagos, etc.
Where did you school and which country. incase to help you out, this is my email address emmawab@nextdaysite.com
Take care and prepare to come to Nigeria for your service if you really want to belong and participate in Nigeria Affairs.
Bye
Emmanuel
Re: Nysc For Foreign Graduates by Ezinwannem: 2:19am On Sep 18, 2008
I am also interested in serving as well, I will be finishing 4rom York University in Canada,

(1) (Reply)

Power Solutions / Hottest Online Biz! / Oil Company Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.