Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,397 members, 7,843,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London (1265 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Relocating To Abuja From Lagos / Aero Contractor 6k To Abuja From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London by chubbychic: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2006
Hi, I'm thinking of visiting Nigeria (Abuja) soon, i'll be grateful for any information about cheap airline ticket to Abuja from the UK (London).
Cheers
Re: Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London by shawna(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2006
cant help u on that one but welcome to nairaland hope u have fun smiley
Re: Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London by gbengaijot(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2006
Re: Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London by zexyworm: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2006
Ghana International have just announced the addition of Abuja to their network.

Furthermore, they've announced a roundtrip fare from London (via Accra) for 249 pounds !! (promotion thing). They will be flying this connection twice weekly.

www.fly-ghana.com (don't bother to find this news on their site as the news is too new). Give them a call and plz tell me what happens,
Re: Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London by Badman888(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2006
virgin Nigeria dosent go directly to Abuja from london, have u tried checking BA i know it should be around 500 to 600 pounds
Re: Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London by gbengaijot(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2006
Re: Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London by Badman888(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2006
i guess the 249 pounds is just initial price they havnt added all the other taxes yet, as a way to attract customers.
Re: Cheap Airline Ticket To Abuja From London by gbengaijot(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2006
@badman, yeah u r rite

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To South Korea,any Suggestion Pls / Anyone From Guinea Bissau? / Room In Glasgow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.