Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria (3690 Views)

Recommended Security Checks For Your Joomla Website / Google Adsense Checks In Nigeria! / Cashing Google Cheques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by getrich(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2006
Dear "netpreneurs"

As we all know that many of third party payment processors ,
such as paypal,particularly,clickbank has excluded Nigerians
from their services thereby denying us of tapping into mirage
of income opportunities the internet portend.

I want us to use this thread to offer solution to this hindrance.
As we all know there are many goods and services we can be
selling for commissions on the internet,but the question is how
to collect your money here in Nigeria.

In addition,i will like to know if anyone here think about the ideal
of using naira2u.com to be collecting our affiliate checks here
in Nigeria or may be someone has used their service before
to collect affiliate checks

So please let the search begin.

thanks.
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by denobleman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2006
There a few ways to get your money in Nigeria even though a quite number will require to go through facilitators who charge commissions but getting your check paid to you in Nigeria.
Just make sure that you gave a mailable findable address,ask the site manager or whom ever you are commucating whith that you prefer the check being sent by 1st class mail i.e courier to avoid being a victim of Nipost.
When you receive the Check pay it into any domicilliary account in any of our bank and the account will be credited
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by denobleman(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2006
You can cash checks just pay them into any domicilliary account in Nigeria and the account will be credited
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by getrich(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2006
Hi,

Thanks for your reponse and concern
As you may know that one of the third
party payment processors is CLICKBANK
And that they dont accept Nigerians one
of their clients,meaning i cant registered
on that particular site.

So my questions are,do you know of
any other third party payment processors
like CLICKBANK
who not only has the feature of affiliate
program but also accept Nigeria as
one of their potential clients
or you may know of any agent abroad
or here in Nigeria who has a partner
in abroad which can give one a foreign address
to be later sent to Nigeria.

thanks
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by ossy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2006
Hello,
the easiest way of receiving affilliate checks and other online earnings is for you to have an offshore account precisely a US bank account. This saves you the huge commissions the local dormicilliary accounts charge as well as the delays before your checks are cashed, besides online merchants like clickbank, paypal would rather work with merchants with US bank accounts besides you can never get paypal verified till you have an acceptable account eg US account. To get this account opened for you at an affordable rate in Nigeria visit this site, www.e-walet.net. You can mail me at: ossy@e-walet.net for further details.
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by gold22z: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2010
Are you aware that when you ask clickbank to send your cheque to a usa address they will demand for for social security number?
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by fadvee(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2010
The best way to go about collecting your Affiliate Checks here in Nigeria is not a serious problem, because there are many companies that offer this services.

My first pick is http://www.graphcard.com, the site is own by a Nigerian base in the US. They 'll give you a virtual address that will enable you receive your check right there in America mail to you directly through the address you provided during your registration on their site, they are very reliable and trust worthy.

If your interest is to collect your money in Naira all you need do is to contact them through your graphcard control panel and they 'll put you through on how to do this.

The other method is to contact some Nigerians the offer this services, people like Hafiz Lecky, Lateef Olajide, Akin Alabi. All of them 'll charge you one flat rate per year.
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by eedide: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2010
my broda commission junction includes nigeria, try them - www dot cj dot com
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by Successdude(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Interesting !
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by nkeona(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Successdude:
Interesting !
this post is 7yrs old
Re: Cashing Affiliate Checks In Nigeria by nkeona(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Successdude:
Interesting !
this post is 7yrs old

(1) (Reply)

Naijafinder.com Is A Content-thiefing Forum. Bloggers Beware. / Cyberghost 5 Vpn 6 Months Premium Activation Keys! / Registering Nigerian TLD .ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.