Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Anti Malaria Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anti Malaria Solution (4594 Views)

What Anti-malaria Can I Use For My 3 Month Old Baby / 84 Percent Of Anti-malaria Drugs In Lagos Are Fake’ / Best Anti Malaria Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Malaria Solution by mml(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2008
[color=#990000]]Dear fellows in the house, i need help with malaria, i came in from the USA and ever since i am always having malaria now it has gone so bad that i resist most anti malaria drugs even the one called paluther[ not sure of the spelling] please i need help as this has really kept me down for over four weeks, your positive responses will be highly appreciated, my blood group is O+ and blood type is AA, my weight is 97kg and 6ft 8inc tall
Re: Anti Malaria Solution by danyashi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2008
People from areas where malaria is not endemic are likely to have regular and often severe attacks from malaria. The best solution is to stop the transmission. Thus alway stay away from places where you find mosquitos and sleep under NETS.

Dr Danyashi

visit our forum at www.abudoctors.com and www.nmakaduna.org/dokita
Re: Anti Malaria Solution by deebobour: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2008
Congratulation,you are lucky that i check your post,if you really need fast relief from malaria then dont hesitate to visit this blog www.fastcure4malaria..com
Re: Anti Malaria Solution by richdadeze(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2008
Although, I don't know how long you have been in Nigeria, but you just have to know that it will take you some time before you can adapt to this environment. During this process, you are bound to be falling ill. The food you eat here, water, even the air you breath is not the same with that of USA. Most of these are contaminated, but in USA, it is a different ball game. So it is not something you will begin to worry about. After some time, you will become used to it and all those symptoms will disappear.
Re: Anti Malaria Solution by agaba123(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2008
Bros,

Paluther should have not been your first option. Paluther comes as injection. The guy that gave you the drug just wanted to charge you cos you are from America.

The present thing now is a combination of paluther family and other drugs.

You might ask your doctor to consider any of the ACT's

Artequin, Co-artem, larimal (could knock you down, side effects), co-arinate(recommended) etc.

You should then take a 200mg tablet of Paludrine daily until you acquire much immunity as prophylaxis
Re: Anti Malaria Solution by mml(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2008
thank you all for your contributions

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Confirms Cholera Outbreak In 3 Lgas / Please Help!!!! Eczema Is Really Depressing My Girlfriend / Edo Records 5 COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.