Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Men = Morons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men = Morons (2158 Views)

Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives. A Must Read. / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men = Morons by aoife: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2008
Why do Nigerian men like the idea of having 2 or more wives? WTF is that about? When I ask any white man if he would ever consider having more than one wife its always the same replies " that would be a nightmare or my wife is beautiful she is more than enough. I think Nigerian men should get some tips off white men about how to treat women!!! You Nigerian and African women are even more pathetic than the men for accepting this bullsht behaviour.
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by GucciBabe(f): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2008
tell us your own story undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by timbabng(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2008
. . . . .exactly angry
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by ifyalways(f): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2008
ppl sef with unnecessary frustrations and outbursts that are so uncalled for undecided
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by Leilah(f): 2:35am On Sep 15, 2008
Aoife, not all of them have more than one wife, its dying out. religion plays a part in this also, for eg you will find very few Catholics at that (my igbo husband told me polygamy is a joke).

Having mistresses is the norm which is even worse than polygamy. As a matter of fact they have both polygamous homes and multiple mistresses! but thats only some Aoife.
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by Queenisha: 2:40am On Sep 15, 2008
aoife:

Why do Nigerian men like the idea of having 2 or more wives? WTF is that about? When I ask any white man if he would ever consider having more than one wife its always the same replies " that would be a nightmare or my wife is beautiful she is more than enough. I think Nigerian men should get some tips off white men about how to treat women!!! You Nigerian and African women are even more pathetic than the men for accepting this bullsht behaviour.

abeg go sidon for dorty!
which white man?
The ones that divorce and remarry many times over.
Polygamy is not a cure for promiscuity because  promiscuity and  a lustful eye led to polygamy in the first place.
Polygamous men still maintain women on the outside when they choose
One wife should be enough so a man doesn't need to lust after others.
call them mistresses , call them second and 3rd wives, there's no difference.
The only difference is where they live.
And the color of skin has absolutely nothing to do with it.
The LDS sect that are polygamous here in America are all white men.
How do you explain that?
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by idupaul: 2:50am On Sep 15, 2008
abeg go sidon for dorty!
which white man?
The ones that divorce and remarry many times over.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss for that sweet reply
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by Queenisha: 3:00am On Sep 15, 2008
I don't know why all these people have a need to bash Nigerian men continually.
Haba!
I know some of them are nothing to write home about , but same thing applies to men from other areas and some women too.
There are still many good Nigerian men out there.
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by omoge(f): 3:01am On Sep 15, 2008
some good ones, amen grin
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by idupaul: 3:19am On Sep 15, 2008
Queenisha:

I don't know why all these people have a need to bash Nigerian men continually.
Haba!
I know some of them are nothing to write home about , but same thing applies to men from other areas and some women too.
There are still many good Nigerian men out there.

for this nnice post again have these kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss pls

thanks fo making my day, neva tot id see ths day naija sista's would stand firmly by naija brotha's
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by JustGood(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
Too many stupid people talk here

White people will divorce as soon as they are looking to have some more sexual escapades.
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by MrCrackles(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
aoife:

who gave you the ordercity to post an irresponsible thread?!

AOIFE=slowpoke!!
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by carmelily: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
JustGood:

White people will divorce as soon as they are looking to have some more sexual escapades.

divorce makes more sense than infidelity.

Having mistresses is the norm which is even worse than polygamy.
word!
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by idupaul: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2008
carmelily:

word!

hmmm seems second wives are talking. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by carmelily: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
idupaul:

hmmm seems second wives are talking. lipsrsealed

dream on, dreamer. i'm single and never been married.
are you saying infidelity and all it's damaging effects on the couple and their family is better than divorce?
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by rampagain: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2008
LMAO @topic
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by ssRhino: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2008
Here we go again with generalization, how sad.
First of all, not all Nigerians would marry 2 wives.
Secondly, lot of white men do have mistress, or visiting the red "ashewo" zone, which is worse that even the second wife.
Some married white are even "bi" and still living in the closet.
So my guy, there is nothing to learn from the white man.
To be a good husband, it is am individual thing and allow God to shape you.
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by Godalone(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2008
aoife = idiot
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by JustGood(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
carmelily:

word!

Is that to make yourself feel better?
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by tpia: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by coolier(f): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2008
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by Leilah(f): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2008
Look, lets face it. Why allow polygamy? man will have mistresses regardless of how many wives he has. He will never stop. Its up to you, live in a polygamous circus if you like. Man (king) wives(glorified slaves) mistresses(sexual concubines) its all in the developing world (mans world)
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by iice(f): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2008
Na so e reach? undecided
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by JustGood(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2008
Leilah:

Look, lets face it. Why allow polygamy? man will have mistresses regardless of how many wives he has. He will never stop. Its up to you, live in a polygamous circus if you like. Man (king) wives(glorified slaves) mistresses(sexual concubines) its all in the developing world (mans world)

This is nothing but bollocks.

men all over the UK have secret concubines/girlfriends. It's always very good for you lot to come and point fingers here because Africans are not as good as westerners at covering up their misdeeds.
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by ayomifull(f): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2008
@ poster why do u bother yourself with what you consider another person's problem? Has anyone complained to you or what exactly is d pain in yr a*s over dis?
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by Leilah(f): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2008
Thats true in a way justgood. See the western men know the women wont put up with that so they cover it up better.
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by TheSly: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
Brash!:

who gave you the ordercity to post an irresponsible thread?!

AOIFE=slowpoke!!

grin
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by tombola: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2008
likes of you end up finding it difficult to get a black man to marry, and end up with some loosy white arse, white husband.
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by superstan(m): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
aoife=simpleton.
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by monatoetje: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2008
Leilah:

Thats true in a way justgood. See the western men know the women wont put up with that so they cover it up better.
Are you sure about that? Cause many western women DO put up with that crap and forvive their bf/husband more than 1 time.
I think it`s ( generally speaking ) in women to have a forgiving spirit, Wether she acts like she truly forgive him , well that`s another story! grin

Queen ; I agree with you! wink
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by A40(m): 1:27am On Sep 19, 2008
@poster of topic
It is moronic women like you that give womanhood a bad name!! Where you raped by your dad or your brothers when you where younger
AOIFE = FOOL tongue
Re: Nigerian Men = Morons by MP007(m): 4:53am On Sep 19, 2008
aoife is  stupid . i don't yawa people often but this is just stupidity,  so "ALL" nigerian men do that abi? brainless idiotic fool,  i think seun needs to put up neuro checks before allowing people in here,  oponu afoko mu angry

se na nairalander's say make your husband marry another wife, ? wetin concern dudu and fufu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Tina, Godwin Okpara’s Rape Victim / This Is The Evidence That Guys Are Mean! / Does MMR Cause Autism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.