Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,182 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook (1016 Views)

The Hook Master, Brymo Features On Playboy's New Song. / My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook / Anger Management Tour Was Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by bigthangs: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2008
this is 4 all those modenine haters that said his show in singapore was a hoax/scam, i see no reason why yall will be trying to bring down your own,
I was at the show yesterday and it was da bomb, modenine is really good,the show took place in the ARENA in singapore and nigerians were there to support him and all his singaporean fans were there,

SO ALL YALL HATERS , IF ITS ABOUT GETTING PAID I THINK MODENINE IS GETTING PAID.
IF IT IS ABOUT HIS SKILLS I THINK HE IS THE BEST IN HIS PROFESSION , OR IN YOUR OPINION ONE OF THE BEST, SO ASK YOUR SELVES THIS QUESTION , ?? ARE YOU THE BEST OR ONE OF THE BEST IN YOUR PROFESSION? IF YOU ARE NOT THEN SH.T THE F**K UP AND STOP BRINGING ANOTHER MAN DOWN
PEACE
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by fastmoney(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2008
modenine stop opening sake accounts to hype urself.
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by rockyfela(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2008
show us linkooo
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by javalove(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
thanks jare my broda. na haters full here. its u dey r calling modenine now, na m dem dey call modenine b4 oooo
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by chasisgirl(f): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
can we hear more rap songs from modenine
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by bigthangs: 5:24am On Sep 18, 2008
just go to youtube and type modenine or mode9tv
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by javalove(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2008
chasisgirl:

can we hear more rap songs from modenine

ehhen? all of a sudden, u now want to listen to modenine rap songs? na wa oooo

anyway aw u dey and aw is ramadan going for u? kinda missed ya small, i said small ooooo cheesy
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by osasp(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2008
im a 9 fan but im kinda sceptical bout this poster
only 6 posts and it all bout 9 undecided

i hope u aint 9 o

dont stoop so low
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by naija4laif: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by lalaboi(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
osasp:

im a 9 fan but im kind of sceptical bout this poster
only 6 posts and it all bout 9 undecided

i hope u aint 9 o

don't stoop so low
it could be a known nairalander with a diff id! it can never be mo9
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by MP007(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2008
singapore? undecided
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by javalove(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2008
MP007:

singapore? undecided

ehen? and so? dem o dey speak eglish for there?
Re: Modenine's Singapore Tour Was Off The Hook by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2008
For all LINER 8TERS u can watch the clips of his singapore tour on HNIC DG's website. Downtowninc.net.
Shats out to Mode.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Nigerian Artist So Far In The New Millenium(vote) / Igho Stages A Dramatic Come Back, Drags Rapper, Vector Into The Scene / Don Jazzy's London Club,shut Down Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.