Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Hook Master, Brymo Features On Playboy's New Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Hook Master, Brymo Features On Playboy's New Song. (1022 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / What Turns An Ordinary Song Into A Hit? The Lyrics, The Hook Or The Beat? / My Grind From Mo'hits Of The Hook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hook Master, Brymo Features On Playboy's New Song. by DJOKAY(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2011
The name Playboy might not ring a bell as an artiste. He is an artiste currently signed to 411 Entertainment.

The artiste recently teamed up with Choic Boy, Brymo to dish out the song, “Playbuoy”.

The song which is the third from the artiste was produced by ace producer, Sarz and mixed by Sheyman.

Listen and enjoy!

Here is the download link:

http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2011/08/playboy-feat-brymo-playbuoy.html

(1) (Reply)

Double Six (otis Freestyle)-(unmixed/unmastered) One Word,sick! / Ew! Music: Download Gt The Guitarman-excuse Me Sir / Da Grin Feat Styles P, Sdc & Nasty J 'if I Die (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.