Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

"drangon Den" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "drangon Den" (767 Views)

Dupsy Abiola, MKO 's Daughter Appearance On Dragons Den UK (Video) / Nigerian Dragons Den Help / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"drangon Den" by maykay(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2008
I want the house us to talk about the ongoing 'DRAGON DEN TV SHOW", are still not convinced that these guys are ready to get their money out of their pockets, or what do you feel.Many guys are sent packing after some minute presentation, what if it you what would you think or do thereafter,
Re: "drangon Den" by titilaelae(f): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2008
I think they are sincere. Why would they be wasting their time on air if they are not willing to part with their money? They have to scrutinise the applicants very well before they strike a deal nah. Some of those guys who bring their proposals are not so 'well-packaged'. We all can see how the dragons pick holes in their proposals. Though am yet to see anyone that sailed through,  I  believe anyone who can convince them will get their support.

If I appeared once and missed it I'd go back to the drawing board. Good enough they let you know where your flaws are, then I'd go and re-package.  I hope one is allowed to present more than once anyway.
Re: "drangon Den" by maykay(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2008
yea, l quite agree with the fact that they are serious but l will appreciate them more if they would apply some sense of lightness to their decision so that people wont be discouraged.
Re: "drangon Den" by titilaelae(f): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
Where are other 'landers' comments? Does it mean peeps don't watch the programme?
Re: "drangon Den" by maykay(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2008
l want to beleive many dont watch this programme on air, l was expecting somuch on this topic,
Re: "drangon Den" by titilaelae(f): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
maykay:

l want to believe many don't watch this programme on air, l was expecting so much on this topic,

Gosh, they don't know what they are  missing. It's an interesting watch, especailly for business minded peeps wink Perhaps it would have attracted more responses in the business section.
Re: "drangon Den" by titilaelae(f): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2008
@Maykay, I discovered this thread on the same topic. It enjoys more participation. You can express your opinions there. Cheers.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-68233.0.html#msg1323242
Re: "drangon Den" by naijacutee(f): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2008
Dragons den is one of the bestthings that happened to TV. If I was a dragon, I would probably send people packing too. You can't expect someone to part with their hard earned cash for a half-baked idea or someone who did not do their research properly. If the investee in question cannot be bothered to go out and do some research on their intended business, what makes you think they would be bothered to manage the business properly?

(1) (Reply)

Re: Your Best Nollywood Film / Startime: Does It Broadcast Live Match? / Hook Me Up With A Reputable Tv Exec Or Producer To Pitch My Reality Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.