Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. (950 Views)

Fashola Is Not A Man Of His Words!!! / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos / HIV Victim Doctor Rapes Patient On Admission In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by richdadeze(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
A man of 50 years that has been suffering from erectile dysfunction(I know because he s my friend and confides in me) was caught recently in my neighborhood raping a girl of 13 years. When he was taken to the police station, he began to curse his stars and the witches in his yard for his problem, but was particular on issuing curses on one particular man severally. When asked the reason for this curse on this particular person, he said that he (the man he was cursing) sold sex enhancement pills to him, which cured his impotency, but to his amazement, he saw himself raping this innocent girl.

Now my question is this, does sex enhancement pills drive the urge for sex to the point of raping anyone in sight? I need urgent answers please, because I have some posts on my site http://www.yourhealthandfitnessguide.com that are specifically on how to treat erectile dysfunction and infertility in men. I may be forced to delete those posts if it is true because I won't like to contribute to something that increases or supports rape in our society.
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by stnonymus(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2008
Thats like asking if a gun forces men to shoot people or if a pen forces men to write love letters.The answer is obvious.
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by richdadeze(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2008
What can we say of our judicial system? could you believe that this man has been granted bail after this crime? In your own opinion, how long do you think that this poor girl is going to live with this trauma? If sex enhancement pills can force somebody to rape an innocent poor girl, for goodness sake, how do we put a check to this mess in order to avoid a re-occurrence?
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by MrCrackles(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
peadophilia na offence wey suppose carry death penalty!
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by rubi(f): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2008
Where is the girls parents and where is the mans wife?
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by clemcykul(f): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2008
the man ought to be jailed there is no excuse for his conduct.

the girl is a minor and as a result the man must dance according to the tune the law dictates
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by richdadeze(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
Yea, rubi is asking about the little girl's parents and the wife of the man. Well the truth of the matter is that the girl is a house-help, and because of the man's problem ( impotency) the wife has left him for some time now to God knows where. But even if the wife is around, is there anything she can do? can she be able to cope with this type of disgrace? Even if the little girl is living with her parents, is there any other thing they can do aside inviting the police? Remember this is naija, it is not the person that calls the police that wins the case at times.
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by TOYOSI20(f): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2008
Sounds absolutely ridiculous, he should use the pills on his wife. . . . . .

and not as a weapon for child molestation,. . . . . . angry
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by Afribiz(f): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Sounds absolutely ridiculous, he should use the pills on his wife. . . . . .

and not as a weapon for child molestation,. . . . . . angry

Which wife? You no hear say the wife don run commot?
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2008
Afribiz:

Which wife? You no hear say the wife don run commot?
grin grin grin ;DI didn't read that one o
Re: A Man Of 50yrs Rapes A Girl Of 13yrs. by silverwolf(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2008
Whoa, thats quite unfortunate; Shouldn't such a person be thinking of how his is going to die peacefully and respectfully. If he has a consience he would be begging the girl for forgiveness NOW. The poor girl will leave with that expperience for live and will find it very difficult to trust men again. WHAT A SHAME!!!

(1) (Reply)

Daily Health And Fitness Tips / Please Help Me, My Chest Gives Sound When I Stretch It. Occurs In Some Munites / How To Control Your Food When Slimming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.