Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism (1141 Views)

The Untold Story Of Ese And Yunusa / Ese & Yunusa Affair: The Untold Story / Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by agaba123(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2008
If na for africa, e for dee CNN for days. World's untold story. See babarism. Tufikwa
FOUR teenagers were horrifically slain by Satanists — stabbed 666 times each and then EATEN.

The gang of Devil worshippers butchered their victims and roasted them on a bonfire before devouring their flesh.
Horrified cops found body parts dumped in a pit beside an upside-down cross, a symbol used in Satanic worship.

The victims all suffered 666 knife wounds — the number associated with the Beast, or Antichrist, and featured in horror films such as The Omen.

The pals, three girls and a boy aged 16 or 17, were all Goths.

They were lured one by one to a cottage and forced to get drunk before being butchered.

Hair from them was found in the embers of a fire the gang lit under a tree.

Police believe the teenagers were cooked in the flames before their flesh was devoured.

Their private parts had also been cut off in the sickening ritual in a rural area of Russia.

After police arrested eight suspected members of the ring, one boasted how they had previously dug up the grave of a newly-dead girl and eaten her heart.

Another said he did not expect to be . .  , .

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1692637.ece
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by agaba123(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2008
Una no see this report? abeg make person comment . . . . .
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by agaba123(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
ok
some body must surely talk. Yes you grin grin grin
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by janami(f): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2008
later they will say it is only nigerians that do ritual killings

aii, i don talk
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by agaba123(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2008
my sista na so i see am ooo
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by saintneo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
This is really terrible.
Where the hell is Jeferson Koinage the disgraced ex-CNN correspondent that did a drama of MEND and aired it on the CNN. I believe he sholud to a look at this and look for ugly stories about Europe and show the world (Africa).
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by agaba123(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2008
saintneo:

This is really terrible.
Where the hell is Jeferson Koinage the disgraced ex-CNN correspondent that did a drama of MEND and aired it on the CNN. I believe he sholud to a look at this and look for ugly stories about Europe and show the world (Africa).
Them don sack the guy after him story come burst.

Well it will not reice wide publicity cos it is not from Africa.
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by janami(f): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
to be sincere, this is seriously terrible, imagine one being stabbed two times, not to talk about 666 times. What! serious wickedness
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by agaba123(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
You know they were not stabbing to kill at once, they were stabbing 666 times as a ritual.
satanic people
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by Godalone(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
This is terrible.
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by agaba123(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
You can say that again
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by james1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2008
Hello.
Good one there.
If it had happened anywhere in Africa it trully will be not only on cnn but all the important western media outfits.
We must learn to resist and give them back: haters of Africans shit for shit.
DEATH TO ALL HATERS OF AFRICA AND AFRICANS. angry
Re: If Na For Africa, E For Dee Cnn. World's Untold Story. See Babarism by c33b33(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2008
No b foreign paper wey report am?Most african media outfit can't afford a foreign correspodent but d western media can afford it?Y won't they get d news when they have their men on ground?Hia!!

(1) (Reply)

Absu Gang violation - Police Suspends Case, Says Victim Consented To violation / How 8 Married Men I Met On Blackberry Messenger Drugged And Assaulted Me / Bus Driver,Mechanic Arrested For Brutalizing Kids With Hot Iron,Plank (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.