Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Urgent Need Of Lesbian Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgent Need Of Lesbian Girl (3745 Views)

Need A Cute Lesbian In Warri, Delta State!! / Need A Lesbian Partner In Port Harcourt / Where Are U? I Need Lesbian Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Lesbian Girl by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 17, 2008
I need a lesbian girlfriend urgently, please how do i meet her.I am in love with lesbians.They are the most beautiful women in Nigeria.I want to have 2 a friends especially 2 that are serious with each other.Where are you please holla my mail nolunkwa@yahoo.com, we need to talk. or call 08077049237
Re: Urgent Need Of Lesbian Girl by PERVERT9: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
go school go learn the meaning of lesbian before you begin look for partner,you be man you say you dey look for lesbian?you be real confuse man you no sabi wetin you want hisses and walks away.

(1) (Reply)

Rich Young Lady Looking For Serious Relationship And Love / Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor / A Decent Godfearing Beautiful Lady Needs A Relationship For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.