Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor (3706 Views)

Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies / Stop Pretending To Be Me (Zzor). / Zzor Has Deactivated Her Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
I created this account to beg for peace. I deactivated main account because the heat was too much on me here.
Even if I tried to use fake identity here, how is it your business? After all here is a faceless forum and I deserve some peace here.
This is my last message to this forum, you all should let all this to be a thing of the past. I never signed up with a female account to scam anybody, so don't get me wrong. Stop believing every news about me, I'm not a scammer.
Please every other account here relating to my name is fake, this is the only account I created to make peace here. I will probably return back with a different moniker and start a new anonymous life here.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fati2006 mail me that he banned you??

Zzoh
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zz0r(f): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I created this account to beg for peace. I deactivated main account because the heat was too much on me here.
Even if I tried to use fake identity here, how is it your business? After all here is a faceless forum and I deserve some peace here.
This is my last message to this forum, you all should let all this to be a thing of the past. I never signed up with a female account to scam anybody, so don't get me wrong.
Who are you?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
I can see that some people are already impersonating me here.
To make it clear, I have no other account here. Zz0r is a fake account, It is not mine. The Mods should please help me out.
If the fake accounts scam you, then it's your fault. I'm going to deactivate this one soon, I need some time off Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by orohbiro(f): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
This one done dey feel like celeb , uncle no allow anyone deceive you oga dey claim lady shey u be gay ni

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by jrjfjfj: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I can't see that some people are already impersonating me here.
To make it clear, I have no other account here. Zz0r is a fake account, It is not mine. The Mods should please help me out.
If the fake accounts scam you, then it's your fault. I'm going to deactivate this one soon, I need some time off Nairaland.
Get out ,Scammer with a male hand and one strong laps like that angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Get out ,Scammer with a male hand and one strong laps angry angry
My intention was not to scam anybody, that's why I deactivated to cool off. I'm not the only one using female account here, am I?
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zz0r:

Who are you?
cool
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Like I said this is my last message to this forum as Zzor, I may come back with another Moniker, but I need to cool off now.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
All other accounts bearing my name are fake. Beware! I'm sorry for using Female account at first, though. Let all be gone and forgotten.
Bye... I will see you all later with a different account.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Kebbiprince: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
My intention was not to scam anybody, that's why I deactivated to cool off. I'm not the only one using female account here, am I?
And why have you been scamming people pretending to be a female when you're not

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kebbiprince:

And why have you been scamming people pretending to be a female when you're not
I didn't scammed anybody. I was not the only one using a female account here. I wasn't here for scamming. I couldn't bear the heat when Lovethaà posted everything, that's why I deactivated.

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Beware of scammers. Any other account relating to my name is fake, I will use a different account. Bye.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zz0r(f): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I can't see that some people are already impersonating me here.
Am sure you won't last more than 3days here because you clearly can't stand the insults that will come your way

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Rocktation. This account with the username "Zz0r" ( with the number zero, not the alphabet "o"wink is impersonating me, please ban or block his account, he is not a female, even though he is pretending to be one.
I created this account to beg you for this. Mods please help me to ban him for impersonating me. I will deactivate this account and use a different account with a different name that is not related to this one, so another other account with a name similar to "Zzor" , is impersonating me.
Thanks for your understanding. I just don't want him to use this as an opportunity to scam Nairalanders.
His moniker is www.nairaland.com/zz0r
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Themainboy22: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hoodlums have taken over this thread, The fight is now between a scammer (zzoh) and the hoodlums (impersinators). That mod that always ban men at the mention of this zz.or scammer, will be the judge while me, will be watching from afar. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by SILENTandSMART2: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
Beware of scammers. Any other account relating to my name is fake, I will use a different account. Bye.

Hahahaha grin

So you're really a male grin

And the wise ones those times have concluded that you're a man with hairy balls grin grin your comments is really obvious , but seriously you get time ooo doing like a woman haaa people full this universe ,

Moreover who's the girl you always use for your profile pic lemme reason her nah , you know say you're now a real nígga wink grin , is she your sister

12 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lalasticlala, mynd44 Rocktation. Please help me clear This.
I also found out that he also has another account with the moniker "Zorr," please this is not my account, he is trying to impersonate me because I deactivated my initial account.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

And the wise ones those times have concluded that you're a man with hairy balls grin grin your comments is really obvious , but seriously you get time ooo doing like a woman haaa people full this universe ,

Moreover who's the girl you always use for your profile pic lemme reason her nah , you know say you're now a real nígga wink grin , is she your sister
I don't want to talk about this. I'm here for peace and to ask the MODs to help me block the accounts that are impersonating me here.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by SILENTandSMART2: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I don't want to talk about this. I'm here for peace and to ask the MODs to help me block the accounts that are impersonating me here.

Don't worry talk about what I ask i will talk to the mod and they will ban dem all

Who be dat babe wey you always upload ? wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Don't worry talk about what I ask i will talk to the mod and they will ban dem all

Who be dat babe wey you always upload ? wink
It's a personal talk, Remember like I said, I wasn't here for scamming.
But help tell them to block those that are impersonating me here.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Rocktation. This account with the username "Zz0r" ( with the number zero, not the alphabet "o"wink is impersonating me, please ban or block his account, he is not a female, even though he is pretending to be one.
I created this account to beg you for this. Mods please help me to ban him for impersonating me. I will deactivate this account and use a different account with a different name that is not related to this one, so another other account with a name similar to "Zzor" , is impersonating me.
Thanks for your understanding. I just don't want him to use this as an opportunity to scam Nairalanders.
His moniker is www.nairaland.com/zz0r
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by baralatie(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
All other accounts bearing my name are fake. Beware! I'm sorry for using Female account at first, though. Let all be gone and forgotten.
Bye... I will see you all later with a different account.

grin grin
so basically how much money did you scam from nairaland?
hundred of thousands or millions

4 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
is there some thing you did that you are not telling us? to ask the MODs or admins to deactivate your account tells alot even if someone is impersonating you like you stated....

you need to come out clean here and tell the forum what really happened else you will no no peace even if you open another account here with nairaland. ..

we're you pretending to be a female on this forum and scamming people or begging for money? spill it out bro n let your conscience be free...you may open another acct n still indulge in same act if that's what you have been doing.

sometimes I feel like assisting a lot of persons here who are handicapped or do giveaway but this scamming thing is just putting me off!

am not hear to judge you but i remember "conscience is a wound, only truth can heal it"

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Which Of These Is D Real, "Zzoh" Or Zzor? I'm Confused Here.

Lord, Av Messi.

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by baralatie(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

as in
MrCork was on point

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

grin grin
so basically how much money did you scam from nairaland?
hundred of thousands or millions
I wasn't a scammer. I was only using a female account.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
is there some thing you did that you are not telling us? to ask the MODs or admins to deactivate your account tells alot even if someone is impersonating you like you stated....

you need to come out clean here and tell the forum what really happened else you will no no peace even if you open another account here with nairaland. ..

we're you pretending to be a female on this forum and scamming people or begging for money? spill it out bro n let your conscience be free...you may open another acct n still indulge in same act if that's what you have been doing.

am not hear to judge you but i remember "conscience is a wound, only truth can heal it"
put two and two together na

money has been flushed from a maga na

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
This is my last message to this forum, you all should let all this to be a thing of the past. I never signed up with a female account to scam anybody, so don't get me wrong. This is my number, call me let's talk about this, stop believing every news about me, I'm not a scammer.
Please every other account here is fake, this is the only account I created to make peace here. I will probably return back with a different moniker and start a new anonymous life here.
Sakamanje!
Gedifuukout hairy ball basterd

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Everything has been said. I'm only here for peace.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by baralatie(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I wasn't a scammer. I was only using a female account.
dude!

nothing sets up fire on romanceland and money is not involved

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

dude!

nothing sets up fire on romanceland and money is not involved
I'm only here for peace. And to ask the admin to block those that are impersonating me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sweet,rich,luving Suger Mummy Wanted / Bbm Pins / Are U In Owerri ( Imsu )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.