Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook (1217 Views)

Google Adword (PPC) Coupons + FREE $80 Advertising Credit For Nairalanders. / Ten $100 Google Adword Vouchers For Sale At Cheap Rate!!!!!! / Open A Paypal,adword ,clickbank And Moneybookers Account Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook by back22: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2006
pls how can i get gooogle adword or adsense ebook,is any body wanna sell?
Re: I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook by Ale(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2006
Re: I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook by anton(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2006
dude, check the bit torrent sites and do what you do. grin
Re: I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook by ossy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2006
Hello,
what you need is an ebook called Googlewealth Kit, you can view it here: www.dollarstonaira.com/ebook.html.
The book covers adsense and and adwords extensively plus other free bonuses.
It even talks about how you can easily receive your adsense and adwords earnings here in Nigeria. You can mail me for further details at, ossy@dollarstonaira.com
Re: I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook by itorojames(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2006
back22 the original cost of the"google cash" ebook is $67, u can check it out at www.affiliatejackpot.com however if u really want it, i am willing to give the following to you :
Google Cash:A definitive guide to the google Adwords program &
How to collect your money in your local bank account or via western union

all for a price price of $27(less than half the price of the "google cash" ebook)

PAYMENT DETAILS(E-GOLD ONLY)
e-gold acct. name :itorojames
e-gold acct. no :3429308

once u have deposited your payment send me a confirmation email at: itorojames1@yahoo.com
Re: I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook by itorojames(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2006
back22 the original cost of the"google cash" ebook is $67, u can check it out at www.affiliatejackpot.com however if u really want it, i am willing to give the following to you :
 Google Cash:A definitive guide to the google Adwords program     &
 How to collect your money in your local bank account or via western union

all for a price price of $27(less than half the price of the "google cash" ebook)

PAYMENT DETAILS(E-GOLD ONLY)
          e-gold acct. name :itorojames
          e-gold acct. no     :3429308

once u have deposited your payment send me a confirmation email at: itorojames1@yahoo.com
Re: I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2011
There are many ways to make money online and google adsense is one of the best ways. If you want to get a complete e-book that will teach you all the adsense techniques. Good luck
Re: I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook by fxcsolng: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2011
back22:

pls how can i get gooogle adword or adsense ebook,is any body wanna sell?

I can help you with books and a full video and a one month support if only you can pay for it. And it will cost you N7, 500NGN only. Interested, contact me on 08056285344
Re: I Want Google Adword Or Adsense Ebook by stespe: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2011
for a comprehensive ebook on google adword and adsense send me a message @ stephen0140@yahoo.com or call 08023721242, 08059023462. free calls allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Bulk Christmas/greeting Cards From The Uk? (wholesale!) / Learn To Trade Forex Profitably In Nigeria In A Two Day Seminar. / Just Dance And Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.