Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Seychelles Travel Info, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Travel Info, (7076 Views)

Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles / **** Any Nigerian In Seychelles **** / Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seychelles Travel Info, by mrblack: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2008
hi n/landers,anyone in the house with seychelles travelling info?travelling requirements,ticket prize,do they have flight from nigeria,are they friendly or do nigerians still have good reputation there?i will appreciate any useful info from you guys.
mr black
Re: Seychelles Travel Info, by kenflipper(m): 1:44am On Sep 18, 2008
/ 18SEP08 / 0128 UTC
National Nigeria (NG) /Destination Seychelles (SC)

Seychelles (SC)

Passport required.
- Passport and passport replacing documents must be valid for
at least the period of the intended stay.

Visa required.

Visa Issuance:
- On arrival: bona fida visitors will be issued with a
Visitor's Permit (SEE NOTE 19995) on arrival provided
holding: onward or return ticket (if not, an onward/return
ticket must be purchased on arrival); and sufficient funds
(minimum of USD 150.- per day) and proof of accommodation
during stay.
NOTE 19995: Visitor's Permit allowing a stay of up to one
month will be issued subject to the validity of the
onward/return ticket. Visitors wishing to stay longer than
the permitted stay stated, should apply for an extension at
least one week to its expiry.
Additional Information:
- For crew members arriving to join yachts, the yacht must
already be in port and the master of the vessel must inform
Immigration Office in writing of the arrival of the crew
member.

CHECK TINEWS/N1 - ELECTRONIC SYSTEM FOR TRAVEL
AUTHORIZATION (ESTA) FOR VWP TRAVELLERS TO THE USA

Timaticweb Version 1.3
18 September 2008

For flights to seychelles check with emirates. For further information on what life is like on ground check with Darkroll he lives there if i aint mistaking!!!

Hope the info helps,

Re: Seychelles Travel Info, by darkroll(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2008
mrblack:

hi n/landers,anyone in the house with seychelles travelling info?travelling requirements,ticket prize,do they have flight from nigeria,are they friendly or do nigerians still have good reputation there?i will appreciate any useful info from you guys.
mr black

Seychelles is visa free if you coming as a tourist , you will need a comfirm and paid hotel booking , return ticket and 1500USD BTA if you staying for 1 week, Nigerians dont have good reputation here so be ready for some immigrations wahala . If you coming to Seychelles with other intentions like getting a job or over staying with visit visa then dont bother coming then cause seychelles is not a place where you can stay without a valid work pass or resident permit.

If you coming for Holiday , it is a great place for scuba diving , snorkelling , whale shark wacthing , fishing and boat racing , Seychelles has the best beaches in the world with clear blue waters and clear white sands .

As for Airline try Kenya airways and Emirates , check with them for the ticket price .

Hope the above info helps .
Re: Seychelles Travel Info, by mrblack: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2008
anywhere i want put head dem go sey naija dont spoil there for the new comers already,god go surely punish those armed robber and drug dealers igbo and yoruba boys wey don pollute our country name for the innocent nigerian citizens,warning,i know some of you right there will open your wide mouth defending bad things,so if you are among those spoiling road for we innocent citizens then Bleep you.
this is riddiculous men.in case you dont know i be igbo from imo state and i dont support bad things anywhere i dey.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Travel Info, by darkroll(m): 3:36am On Sep 20, 2008
What has Igbo or Yoruba got to do with the issue , i guess since u MR BLACK your brain is black as well .
Re: Seychelles Travel Info, by seywoot: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2008
Yes, Seychellois are very friendly people. smiley But no, Nigerians don't have a good reputation in Seychelles. In fact, All of mainland Africa is looked down upon by many Seychellois. It has a lot to do with the media; the only news Seychellois ever get to watch/listen to that's related to mainland Africa is broadcasted by CNN or BBC and somehow it's always something negative.

I don't want any insults or harsh comments thrown at me, I'm just telling you guys the truth about what situations are like in the islands.
Re: Seychelles Travel Info, by darkroll(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2008
sey_woot:

Yes, Seychellois are very friendly people. smiley But no, Nigerians don't have a good reputation in Seychelles. In fact, All of mainland Africa is looked down upon by many Seychellois. It has a lot to do with the media; the only news Seychellois ever get to watch/listen to that's related to mainland Africa is broadcasted by CNN or BBC and somehow it's always something negative.

I don't want any insults or harsh comments thrown at me, I'm just telling you guys the truth about what situations are like in the islands.
And where are u ?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Cities Of Poland / Owerri Is Beautiful Than Awka And Enugu, Umuahia. / Rail Passenger Traffic Dropped In Q1 2019, Says NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.