Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How To Write Visa Appeal That Will Yield Positive Results - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Write Visa Appeal That Will Yield Positive Results (7109 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write Visa Appeal That Will Yield Positive Results by phatgirl(f): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2008
Hi nairalander, i just got UK visa after about six months appeal.If u have been refused UK visa and you want to appeal kindly get in touch with a guy that helped out.Please if you used fake documents dont contact him o.His no is 08079226990.Take care
Re: How To Write Visa Appeal That Will Yield Positive Results by ifolad: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2008
Hi phatgirl

Congratulation, am happy for your success. I apply for U.K visa in November and I was refused because I did not submitt my pay slip which I felt was not necessary after submitting my letter of employment and statement of account. Would really appreciate if I can know your experience. I appealed reluctantly because i was angry with ECO reason.but surprisingly I got letter from Tribunal that my appeal will proceed.

Please reply.

Thanks
Re: How To Write Visa Appeal That Will Yield Positive Results by 202nemo: 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2008
Hi everyone!! Pls ! I need help!! Is anyone knows how to write visa appeal that will yield positive result?? ANY EXAMPLES?? Pls! undecided winkI need it as emergency! My brother get refused visa and i need to help him with that!!!! wink!!!!!!!! PLS!
Re: How To Write Visa Appeal That Will Yield Positive Results by Vicjustice: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2008
phatgirl:

Hi nairalander, i just got UK visa after about six months appeal.If u have been refused UK visa and you want to appeal kindly get in touch with a guy that helped out.Please if you used fake documents don't contact him o.His no is 08079226990.Take care
   Why do you have to advertise for a guy that helped you out, how much were you paid to do this, How do you know that the guy that helped you out would like to help another person out, or that he can do it?
   OK, given the benefit of doubt, what's the proffession of the guy that helped you out, what's his office address, what about his land line: ultimately, what's his full name?
Same you whose other posts are full of adverts, i wonder how you get all these numerous telephone numbers you use in your various advertisements

ifolad:

Hi phatgirl

Congratulation, am happy for your success. I apply for UK visa in November and I was refused because I did not submitt my pay slip which I felt was not necessary after submitting my letter of employment and statement of account. Would really appreciate if I can know your experience. I appealed reluctantly because i was angry with ECO reason.but surprisingly I got letter from Tribunal that my appeal will proceed.

Please reply.

Thanks
   How come you're a new member with just one post, and the post is to promote Phatgirl's advertisement?

202nemo:

Hi everyone!! Please ! I need help!! Is anyone knows how to write visa appeal that will yield positive result?? ANY EXAMPLES?? Please! undecided winkI need it as emergency! My brother get refused visa and i need to help him with that!!!! wink!!!!!!!! PLS!
   What a coincidence, you're just a second person with only one post, and the post is to solicit Phatgirls advertisement; you even went as far as writting exactly word by word of the tittle of the thread in your post, and yet, you asked if there's anyone who knows how to write such appeal?
   My conclusion: I'm concerned that the fraudulent method by which you promote this advertisement reveals that this is more or less a trap that would yield a scam.
   Any business that advertises it goods or services in deceit will not be genuine when dealing with it's clients.
THIS IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Write Visa Appeal That Will Yield Positive Results by kidonig: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2008
i agree with you my brother!!

No be 9ja U dey? lets us this forum for good my ppl!!

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Temporary Nigerian Resident Permit / NEMA Receives 150 Nigerians From Niger Republic / Uguta Wonderlake Imo State A Growing Tourist Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.