Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

To The Moderators: Mukina2 And The Fly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The Moderators: Mukina2 And The Fly (680 Views)

Letter Of Apology To The Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders. / Get Informed Fast And On The Fly On Uncova.com / Shame On Seun And The Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Moderators: Mukina2 And The Fly by JobFinder: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
To the Moderators: Mukina[i]tu[/i] and The [i]F[/i]ly

So someone or other removed my alias, deleted my account and deleted my posts. I'm new around these parts and I wonder if you could explain why the JobFinder alias was removed so that it wont happen again. I tried to PM y'all but couldn't find the link so I posted my message as a new topic instead, in the hopes that you'll see it and respond. Plus I'll keep bumping it until I hear from you.

I reread the forum rules and I can't seem to find the particular one I was breaking. I've been hanging around this board for a couple of days now and I've seen a lot of crappy and obviously fraudulent posters emerge yet they thrive but the one person who broke the news about MTN and Celtel vacancies and who exposed samnetresourcesonline.net as fraudulent gets deleted. 

I don't want to cause no trouble, I just want to learn so please tell me what I did wrong and I wont do it again.

Reply if you see this, don't reply if you don't.

P.S: The attachment is a photo of the jazz I'll use on you if you delete me again (hope u got a sense of humor)

Peace out. Nairaland roxxx!!!

Re: To The Moderators: Mukina2 And The Fly by Seum(f): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hello Jobfinder,
It is called SPAMMING.
You were spamming the site as if you co-own it.
Please desist from such
You can use www.google.com/adwords if you must advertise
Thanks
Re: To The Moderators: Mukina2 And The Fly by JobFinder: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2008
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be more discrete next time.

Aside: Seum I saw the name yesterday and I almost cried with laughter. It sounds very funny especially when you actually expected to see Seu[b]n[/b]. Una funny o.
Re: To The Moderators: Mukina2 And The Fly by mukina2: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2008
Thanks Seum smiley

@Jobfinder
The other mod is The Sly and not The Fly wink
Spamming is against the rules, you can post vacancies once only either in  Job Talk or Jobs And Vancancies, Do not duplicate a topic, Spamming and Scamming is Illegal and against the rules of the forums , if you do either you will be banned smiley

(1) (Reply)

Problem Viewing Old Threads / Port-harcourt,still Safer Than Lagos! / The Create A Stupid Thread Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.