Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: (816 Views)

Bill Gates Admits Control-alt-delete Was A Mistake, Blames IBM / Shocking News About Ctrl+c / "ntldr Is Missing" Press Alt+ctrl+delete To Restart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2008
My Ctrl+Alt+Del no gree show my "Windows Task Manager". What could the problem be?? Please someone advise
Re: My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: by quadrillio(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2008
u neen a program call taskmanagerfix

u can download it
Re: My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2008
quadrillio:

u neen a program call taskmanagerfix

u can download it

downloaded the taskmanager. It still doesnt work. (As "Ctrl+Alt+Del" has refused to show me my Window task manager
Re: My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: by quadrillio(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2008
Then check your gpedit (group policy)

hope u can find your way to that?
Re: My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: by yawatide(f): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2008
sometimes a quick turning off of your PC and letting it cool for a minute or 2 b4 rebooting has been known to do some tricks of its own too.

Not saying it is the answer but if you haven't tried that already, please do.
Re: My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: by KalEl1: 1:20am On Oct 19, 2008
downloaded the taskmanager. It still doesnt work. (As "Ctrl+Alt+Del" has refused to show me my Window task manager

probable cause: VIRUS!
Re: My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: by nawtybenny(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2008
Goto Menu>Run and type gpedit.msc then hit Enter
when it opens, User configuration, when it opens,
on the left side of the screen, You would see the Following

Software Settings
Windows Settings and
Administrative Templates,

Drop down the Administrative Templates and Drop down the System
and then double click on Ctrl+Alt+Del and on the right,
Double click on Remove Task Manager and then check the Enable, then Apply and oK

Gudluck
Re: My Ctrl+alt+del Not Working: by juniorevan(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2008
you have a severe case of trojan p2j virus. search the net for a software called sdfix then run it in safe mode with comand prompt. in d extracted folder caled sdfix run runthis.bat

(1) (Reply)

The New Google Maps / Using Ur Lap Top As A Gps To Locate A Mobile Phone Location / Which Data Cable Works Nokia E61 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.