Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Confused Hitchhiker - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Confused Hitchhiker (3589 Views)

Funny: The Confused Rich Man In An Occasion / Hilarious Photo: Most Confused Bill-Board In Nigeria. / The Confused Fella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Confused Hitchhiker by kevoh(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2008
This guy was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a very dark night and in the middle of a storm. The night was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him.

Suddenly he saw a car slowly coming towards him and stop. The guy, without thinking about it, got in the car and closed the door, just to realize there's nobody behind the wheel.

The car started slowly. The guy looked at the road and saw a curve approaching. Scared, he started to pray, begging for his life.
Then, just before he hit the curve, a hand appeared through the window and turned the wheel.
The guy, paralyzed with terror, watched how the hand appeared every time they came to a curve. The guy, gathering strength, jumped out of the car and ran to the nearest township. Wet and in shock, he went to a beer parlour and asked for a bottle of gulder.

He then started telling everybody about the horrible experience he went through. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized the guy was crying and, wasn't drunk.
About half an hour later two guys walked into the same beer parlour, wet and out of breath. Looking around and seeing the guy who hitched a lift, the one said to the other, "Look, Tolu, see the i.diot that got in the car while we were pushing it."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by ginky: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2008
Ha ha ha.This is really funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good one.
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by kevoh(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
thanks ginky
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by Jeovy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2008
The guy na real MUMU

nice joke poster
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by kevoh(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
Jeovy:

The guy na real MUMU

nice joke poster
@ jeovy
true talk
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by habiolah(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2008
funny stuff
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by romsky: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2008
i don die grin
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by ginky: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2008
kevoh:

thanks ginky

You are welcome
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by kevoh(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2008
another one:
A family in the Nigeria was puzzled when the coffin of their dead mother arrived from the USA, sent by their sister. The tiny
corpse was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin that their mother's face was practically touching the glass cover. When they opened the coffin,
they found a letter from their sister pinned to their mother's chest, which read:
Dearest brothers and sisters,
I am sending you our mother's remains for burial there in Lagos. Sorry I couldn't come along as the expenses
were so high. You will find inside the coffin, under Mama's body, 12 cans of Libby's corned beef and 12 cans of Luncheon Meat. Just divide it
among yourselves. On Mama's feet is a brand-new pair of Reeboks (size cool for Junior. There are four pairs of Reeboks under Mama's head for Tunde's sons.Mama is wearing six Ralph Lauren T-shirts one is for OMO, Roy and the rest are for my nephews. Mama is also wearing one dozen Wonder Bra (your
favorite), just divide it among yourselves. The 2 dozen Victoria's Secret panties that Mama is wearing should be distributed among my nieces and
cousins. Mama is also wearing eight Dockers pants - Ikeje, please get one for yourself and the rest are for the boys. The Swiss watch you asked for
is on Mama's left wrist, please get it. Aunty Ronke, Mama is wearing what you asked for -- earrings, ring and necklace -- just please get them.
Also, the six pairs of Channel stockings that Mama is wearing must be Divided among the teen-age girls there. I hope they like the color.
Your loving sister,
Nene

1 Like

Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by akinsadeez(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2008
Nice jokes. Keep it up
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by kevoh(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2008
akinsadeez:

Nice jokes. Keep it up
Oga thanks, i'll keep it coming for sure
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by ginky: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
This is very funny.The woman that sent the corpse used her dead mother very well.

Just as akinsadeez said,please keep it coming.This is what we need in the jokes section.
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by Arcani: 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
Very good ones jare. Keep sending more cos I appreciate them.
Thanks jare. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by diamonleda(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2008
wonderful jokes men,
keep up d good work
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by kevoh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
check out this one b4 I go:

A family from the village was visiting the city and they were in a shopping mall for the first time in their lives.
The father and his son Osaro were strolling around while the wife shopped.
They were amazed by almost everything they saw,especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
Osaro asked,
-* "Papa, Wetin be that?"
The father (never having seen an elevator) responded,
-* "Osaro my pikin, Me I no know oo. I never see anything like that for my entire life; I no even know wetin e be."
While Osaro and his Father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady walked up to the moving walls and pressed a button.
The walls opened and the lady walked between them into a small room.
The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially.
They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.
Then the walls opened up again and a young gorgeous, voluptuous woman stepped out.
The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son,
-* "Osaro my pikin,oya do quick go bring your mama come make she enter , "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by mohawkchic(f): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2008
~ROTFLMAO grin Hilarious cheesy
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by kay9(m): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2008
Make una tell the mama bye-bye. grin
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by kevoh(m): 3:44am On Sep 19, 2008
kay9:

Make una tell the mama bye-bye. grin
lol
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by kevoh(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
smiley
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by 4kings: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
kevoh:
smiley
That's funny.
I had a good laugh.
Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by kevoh(m): 3:32am On Nov 19, 2017
4kings:

That's funny.
I had a good laugh.
Thanks man. grin

1 Like

Re: The Confused Hitchhiker by frank417: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello bro, I sent u a pm

(1) (Reply)

The Part Of Ikorodu, Lagos State The Media Won’t Show You / Airman Jones / Hausa To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.