Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Clickbank (please Help!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank (please Help!) (5841 Views)

WOW! Thanks To Payoneer,i Just Got My Paypal Verified And My Clickbank Ready / "Step-by-step Guide To Own A Clickbank Account Yourself Here In Nigeria" / Paypal And Clickbank, In Nigeria, What Kind Of Business Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank (please Help!) by lacicrips(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2008
I registered a clickbank account with a friend's address in Ghana. How do I access it from Nigeria here without clickbank knowing that I'm from Nigeria?

Your contributions will surely be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by rancetech(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2008
So many of us here in Nigeria run successfull affiliate marketing with Clickbank, though they don't like our faces and that's as a result of fraud.

You were wise enough to have registered with your Ghanian friend's address, but Clickbank tracks IP addresses.

A friend did the same, he got a Clickbank account, a website for promotion and also monetized the website by adding google adsense (a typical business man). He made a lot of money, but unfortunately for him Clickbank traced his IP to be a Nigerian IP, blocked his account. Till date he wasn't able to collect all the dollars he made.

The only way to pass this hurdle with Clickbank and Paypal is simply to change ur IP to a non-Nigerian IP address.

I have one that just got released this year, it's a software that enables you to use Canadian, US, UK IP addresses as if you were there. Its just N1000.

email me if u're interested.
rancetech@yahoo.com
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by lacicrips(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2008
How real is this your IP software? & how do I get it if I pay?

Please reply cos I'm interested.
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2008
There isn't any need to change your IP when working with clickbank as an affiliate. The only thing they don't do is send checks to Nigeria, but you are welcome to promote their products using another address for receiving of checks/commissions made.

Clickbank knows that most of it's affiliate are Nigerians. I just hope they fully come to their senses and realize that there are lots of honest Nigerian internet business men.
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by rancetech(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2008
;d
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by denny4ril: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2008
it is possible to open a clickbank account and operate it in Nigeria here without the stress of using a Ghanaian address or changing the IP. Dis is wat i use and even got my account opened in less than 1hour. Not many people are aware of this but the fact is that it is true. yes! very true. if u are interested, send a private message to profitablebusinessideas@gmail.com with the subject "CLICKBANK IN 1HOUR". c u later
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by osagiejobs: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
You can have a clickbank account and operate it without having to register an account in Ghana and better you can recieve your money from clickbank in your bank account here in Nigeria. Check this Nairaland post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-179518.0.html
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by toksbumnex(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2008
My Dear u can open a US Bank account from Nigeria Free of charge and transfer your fund to it ,then you can wire to any Nigerian bank. just visit the site below to know how u can open the US Bank account yourself.
www.ubanking..com
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by greenhope(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2008
No more Worring,

One of my online mentor formarly a clickbank staff told me that if you are registering from a third world country where clickbank don't operate as a affiliate to promote other people product for a commission you don't get troubled by clickbank, its only when you are a vendor that they pay attention to ip and all that.

I hope you know that singapore, Malaysia and Nigeria are one of clickbank vibrant marketers.

Be Happy
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by U1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2008
How does ClickBank work?
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by ztyle(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
Thank dude, i wanted to ask same question, everyone just keep sayinq clickBank how does it Work? some1 plz help
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by greenhope(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2008
Have been monitoring this trend and have discovered that alot of people are interested in clickbank and what is all about.

Well ClickBank is the Internet's leading retailer of digital products like ebooks and sofwares. Whether you're looking to sell, promote, or buy digital products, ClickBank is for you. But you know People has been making loads of money just siting at home and promoting products from click bank for a commission at the end of each sale and some of this commision can be as high as 75% so Imagine what your cut will be if it was a product going for $100.

To start reaping from clickbank which is number in what it is into all you need is proper education and information and there are Nigerians making between $1,000 to $120 on autopilot daily from clickbank silently without noise.

What amazes me in this country or maybe is a problem with the black generally is that when they acquire skills or discover a cool money making secret they keep it to there self but when a white man stumbles on a great discovery he writes a book, organizes a seminar or an home study to teach others at a fee which is reasonable because he is solving a problem. My Niger brothers please start acquiring skills the world is fast changing, can you imagine this days I hardly find time to go to my office why because am at home working on the net.

Well I think as a way of giving back to the community I belong I should come up with a free report about making money on clickbank so others will benefit and enjoy, just keep monitoring the user ID Greenhope on this forum because before sunday I will release the report but if you have not read my early NEW POST today go find it.

All the best

Be Happy
Andy
Greenhope
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by akorede07: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2008
Want to make money without spending a kobo?just try this www.cbclickbank.com/affiliate/?r=ishow2005. you will never pay any money but will make money.
In simple term,it is a site where by they make money when u r wit them and they also share the money with the members.hurry now and join click www.cbclickbank.com/affiliate/?r=ishow2005
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by Holyrule(m): 2:58am On Oct 18, 2008
Nothing there dude. Read rules and regulations before posting. Ok. tongue
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by ztyle(m): 2:10am On Oct 19, 2008
@GreenHope Guy True Talk Na God go bless u wella! shocked
@HolyRules abeg free that Guy na Downline he dey fine! grin
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by Holyrule(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
Huh. Tswweeeeew
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by ztyle(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2008
Lol, wetin u dey post na Wuahili? grin
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by Holyrule(m): 6:55am On Oct 25, 2008
@ztyle
no mind me jo. Na hissing be that oh.
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by ztyle(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2008
Your hissinq na wa grin
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by fivefinger(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2008
my friend,they say how that asked road from someone do don't mess road, you have done well asking
let me giv ethis hints that i have not seen on this topic.so this is what you do.YOU SIMPLE SIGN UP AS  VIRTUALLY  AMERICAN BY SIMPLY  SIGNUP FOR GRAPHCARD ACCOUNT,grahpcard will allow used  their office address,their phone number and they will receive your check for you and you graphcard  account is now tired to your GTBANK ACCONT HERE IN NIGERIA .SIMPLE WHEN CLICK BANKS PAY YOU YOUR CHECK,GRAPHCARDaccept it into their account in graphcard and you withdraw from yout GTBANK HERE.
  To sign up for graphcard simple follow the link: http://graphcard.com/?rid=41339
I hope thiswill help you in getting started .you can get more tips on my blog at:http://smile2dbanks..com
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by akinalabi(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2008
If you're just an affiliate, clickbank will not bother you about
IP issues.

They will only give you stress if you're a publisher.
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by netmoney(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2008
Thank you for the information Mr. Alabi.
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by fivefinger(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
HI,
I YOU AN INFOPRENUER?,DO YOU WANT BOOKS TO MARKET ?JUST CLICK infoproductblowout.com and if you see any of the ebooks you like give me a call on 07037983616,07026894085 .i will assist you on get it.
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by greenhope(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2008
Greetings,

You can access clickbank from Nigeria without stress even though you used foreign address it doesn't matter and many Nigerians have been using our ip address to log in for years now but the only issue is that clickbank will come after you if you upload a product for sale as a vendor in their network.

http://www.nextwealthtransfer.com/registernow

Andy Ochumba
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by mrdouglas(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2008
Bros,
Dont be afraid, Clickbank does not check IP when you register
as an affiliate to promote products.

Many Nigerians are making money through them without any
qualm, so, do not be worried, you can work with them through
Nigerian IP address.

Take care
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by oldy: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2008
please i need to lnow if i can buy from clickbank,using a nigerian Mastercard?
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2009
Clickbank does not accept nigerian mastercards.Its unfortunate.However I can buy any product for you from clickbank.Just let me know by sending me a mail or call me.Here is my contact information:

MR TAIWO
olayanjugto@yahoo.com

My clients can confirm that i do it successfully within 48hrs after all payments are made and am dully informed.
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2009
Open a clickbank account, visit graphcard to sign up, creat a virtual address and use it as your cb address. whenever u recieve ur check there is forwarded to you to nigiera.
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by baba100(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2009
you can open a clinkbank account with your nigeria address, mine was opened with nigeria address

http://thespiderwebsystem.com/love100
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by xbernardx(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2009
To open a clickbank account you need;
a personal US or UK address
US or UK IP address (www.Indirectconnection for US IP)
A personal US or UK phone number incase they need to call you (mine is +447024095559 you can try it.)
you can get all this for just 1500 with instructional manual on how to open the account. Call me on +447024095559
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by denny4ril: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2009
i still insist that IP is not an issye in openin a clickbank account. no need changing IP address.

I open my clickbank account in less than 1 hour, even minutes.

READ my previous post. if u are interested, contact me.

IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER THAN CLICKBANK?

IF U KNOW, KINDLY REPLY TO THIS POST. THANKS AND C U LATER
Re: Clickbank (please Help!) by tobi24(m): 5:18am On Mar 15, 2009
The easiest way to open a clickbank account is via graphcard, if you want to use a US address. The best way to buy a click bank product is through opujoe.com.

Click bank is very selective when it comes to which debit cards it accepts for payment. Come to us and get your clickbank product fast and without stress.

www.opujoe.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiddies Store in kaduna-Balogun wholesalers contacts needed / Higest And Lowest Currency Denomination For Different Countries. / HELP!!! Shipping From USA To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.