Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

.n.mb - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / .n.mb (1677 Views)

How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? / Nneka Am Sorry / How To Know You've Been Given A Wrong Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.n.mb by obxddon(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2006
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2006
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this iS funny
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
obxddon:

[color=#990000][/color][b]I want to apologies for the post a posted
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U want to apologies for the post a posted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .n.mb by Kadeejah(f): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
Rhodalyn:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this iS funny
dito cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2006
yeah Kadeejah cheesy cheesy wink
Re: .n.mb by aloib(f): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2006
rhods. buahahahahahahahaa
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2006
hey!!! U cheesy
Re: .n.mb by aloib(f): 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2006
sup, where ave u been, missed ya and ur boobies, u removed the boobies cry cry
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy Seun removed it and banned me for a day cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked but im gonna put it Up Soon Cuz i just Cant be bothered bout Seun cheesy cheesy
Re: .n.mb by diddy4(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2006
lol, this is funny. hmmm
Re: .n.mb by Ashiwaju(m): 1:36am On Jul 09, 2006
if u so need a girl, join da match making threadhttps://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16172.2432.html
Re: .n.mb by diddy4(m): 1:42am On Jul 09, 2006
hey ashi,

the dude is serious. remove that link b4 u cause trouble here. the match making thread is for fun and games not for serious peps.

he is serious and aint joking so please modify your post and remove the link to avoid wahala.
Re: .n.mb by Ashiwaju(m): 1:58am On Jul 09, 2006
@diddy

You sure this guy is serious:::I think he is one funny guy then:::@ tha poster, if you need some real coaching on how to get a real girl on N-l, you know who talk to wink but i for one think u need some ass weeping! but i ll forgive you anyways, n-l has gotten over 33482 members and i sure know u ll def get one, if u stop acting like a baby, We guys run things now and we dont need an application to get da chicks running back at us

feel me man!
Re: .n.mb by diddy4(m): 2:01am On Jul 09, 2006
you dont understand. he has posted a thread b4 about his search for a real life girl. he just made this thread to apologize for some mistakes he made in the previous thread. he is new here so he didnt know how to modify his post in the other thread.

he is serious and aint joking. check his profile and go to his last post to see what im talking about.

abeg remove that link oooo, na wahala u dey ask for. hope u can handle it when it starts.
Re: .n.mb by Jduck13(m): 2:03am On Jul 09, 2006
yo diddy4 come holla at me on da rap thread Jpep and Hoodboi vs J-Nice and shish
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 2:04am On Jul 09, 2006
diddy4:

. he is new here so he didnt know how to modify his post in the other thread.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .n.mb by Ashiwaju(m): 2:06am On Jul 09, 2006
ofcourse i saw the ealier post where he was spanked, i was part of the thread

and would you like to tell me just who would gimme tha wahala? u should be able to modify tha post for there right? Where is that magic wand of urs? tongue
Re: .n.mb by diddy4(m): 2:07am On Jul 09, 2006
ummm rhoddy, was dat really funny?

@jduck, imm@ b there

@ashi

do what u wann@ do just make sure u tell them its nl stuff and nothing serious b4 u start hurting ppl.
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 2:08am On Jul 09, 2006
Ashiwaju:

ofcourse i saw the ealier post where he was spanked
that got me Cracking cheesy cheesy damn funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 2:09am On Jul 09, 2006
diddy4:

ummm rhoddy, was that really funny?
U alright diddy?? undecided
Re: .n.mb by diddy4(m): 2:10am On Jul 09, 2006
yeah, wanted to mess with ya head. grin grin grin grin
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 2:12am On Jul 09, 2006
i kinda Guessed that sad i thought U were been Same Old diddy lipsrsealed
Re: .n.mb by diddy4(m): 2:14am On Jul 09, 2006
nahhh, this is a new one hun. dont be scared. kiss kiss wink wink
Re: .n.mb by Ashiwaju(m): 2:17am On Jul 09, 2006
i sure believe everyone on that thread now its an n-l fun and meant to be for fun only and moreover, i didnt start that thread but for the guy here, i ll advice him to keep it cool and he needs constant visit on n-l to get to know someone and get along

or better still would you give him some of tha girls in yah custody @ diddy grin
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 2:18am On Jul 09, 2006
I was trynna mess with Ur head too nut i Obviously didint work cheesy cheesy
Re: .n.mb by diddy4(m): 2:18am On Jul 09, 2006
@rhoddy

try harder

@ashi

nahhh, no way. let him get his own.
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 2:19am On Jul 09, 2006
hehe
tongue
Re: .n.mb by Ashiwaju(m): 2:19am On Jul 09, 2006
from the pro::the guy needs a job and aswell needs a girl:::I like his style

There is love in sharing bro :::all he needs is just one and he ll be aiight
Re: .n.mb by Rhodalyn(f): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2006
lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .n.mb by diddy4(m): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2006
ashi,

na wetin naaa, no vex me ooo, i say i no dey share abi na by force.  angry angry angry grin grin
Re: .n.mb by Ashiwaju(m): 2:29am On Jul 09, 2006
When i even turn to the guy spokeman sef:::Oya oo, wetin b dt ur name again? abeg come sort yah sef out when you are ready and seriously we have got some nice chick on N-L and the guy must remember, Gone are the days you ll leave ur email and phone numbers for ladies to call when you are seriously in need grin and if u need it so badly, Hint and Encomium i think has the section for that and its free of charge dont pay attention to me man

You gatto blenddddddddddd!

@diddy, i give up okay wink
Re: .n.mb by diddy4(m): 2:30am On Jul 09, 2006
good boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Wife. . . / Whatsapp Group / Am Here For Matured, Bored And Lonely Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.