Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? (1070 Views)

How To Know You've Been Given A Wrong Number / Ever Called Your Date By A Wrong Name? / .n.mb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Breaking out of a relationship you think is wrong without hurting your partner, is that possible? ?? especially when he/she is in love? Just curious.
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Not possible
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just become an aszhole and she'll be the one doing the brake up. grin
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by vizkiz: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
you don't need a list on how to quit a relationship that is not working do you? undecided
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
vizkiz:
you don't need a list on how to quit a relationship that is not working do you? undecided
and u don't care how they feel when you're gone??
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Allem(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Brandnew2:
Just become an aszhole and she'll be the one doing the brake up. grin
Lolz. ..crazy. how about someone doing same to u?
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Alezy:
Lolz. ..crazy. how about someone doing same to u?

Shii happens all the time. Used to it. smiley
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Brandnew2:

Shii happens all the time. Used to it. smiley
smh....well, ur view
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
YourMain:
Not possible
have got same view also...I think u av a kind heart.
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by vizkiz: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Alezy:
and u don't care how they feel when you're gone??

I haven't been in that position though...never broken a lady's heart
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
vizkiz:

brosssss....
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
vizkiz:

brosssss....so what happened to ur first relationship? ?
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by henry255: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
The best way of breaking out is by simply breaking out grin
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by ideology(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2015
Alezy:
Breaking out of a relationship you think is wrong without hurting your partner, is that possible? ?? especially when he/she is in love? Just curious.
alezy!!! Alezy!!! how many times did I call you, hehehe
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Alezy:
have got same view also...I think u av a kind heart.

Why would you think so?
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
ideology:
alezy!!! Alezy!!! how many times did I call you, hehehe
brosssss wetin I do nau
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
YourMain:

Why would you think so?
it's simple, u should kw it will hurt ur partner unless u were never in love
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Alezy:
it's simple, u should kw it will hurt ur partner unless u were never in love

Hmm so if you hurt someone you claimed to love it means you never loved them ?
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
henry255:
The best way of breaking out is by simply breaking out grin
Lolz. ..
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm so if you hurt someone you claimed to love it means you never loved them ?
no u don't get it...If u want out of a relationship reason's known to u, u will hurt the person u were involved with unless u/ur partner was never inlove.
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Alezy:
no u don't get it...If u want out of a relationship reason's known to u, u will hurt the person u were involved with unless u/ur partner was never inlove.

Oh yes. It's inevitable. But if your partner loves you he/she would understand too. At least try anyways
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by Alezy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
YourMain:

Oh yes. It's inevitable. But if your partner loves you he/she would understand too. At least try anyways
thumbs up
Re: How Do You Break Out Of A Wrong Relationship? ? by bvegas2020: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Know LADYBOSS1/LALA247 moniker After She Deactivated? / See What A Nigerian Girl Posted On Her Facebook Timeline[pics] / Looking For A White Man For A Serious Relationship/ Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.