Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Supplication During The Night Of Decree - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Supplication During The Night Of Decree (846 Views)

Best Times To Make Dua (supplication) / Daily Dua (supplication) For The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Night Of Majesty (lailatul Quadri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supplication During The Night Of Decree by rajisaliu(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2008
AsSalam Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuhu

It is recommended to supplicate often during all times, especially during the month of Ramadan, in the last ten nights, and during the odd nights of it even more so. It is recommended that one say the following supplication a lot: "O Allah! Verily, You are the Oft-Pardoning, You love to pardon, so pardon me.'' This is due to what Imam Ahmad recorded from `A'ishah, that she said,
"O Messenger of Allah! If I find the Night of Al-Qadr what should I say'' He replied,

«قُولِي: اللْهُمَّ إِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي»

[Allaahumma Innaka Afuwuvvun Tuhibbul Afwa Faa Afu Annee ]

(Say: "O Allah! Verily, You are the Oft-Pardoning, You love to pardon, so pardon me.'')

At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah have all recorded this Hadith. At-Tirmidhi said, "This Hadith is Hasan Sahih.''
Al-Hakim recorded it in his Mustadrak (with a different chain of narration) and he said that it is authentic according to the criteria of the two Shaykhs (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).
An-Nasa'i also recorded it. This is the end of the Tafsir of Surah Laylat Al-Qadr, and all praise and blessings are due to Allah.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Students Protest Mosque's Demolition @ Ui When Churches R Burned Up North / Is Terrorism A Muslim Monopoly? / Imam Of Prophet’s Mosque Visits Abuja Tomorrow(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.