Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Where To Use Limewire - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Where To Use Limewire (1321 Views)

Limewire / Urgent Help Please - How To Use Bittorrent Or Limewire Or Orbit Downloader / Help, How Do I Use Limewire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Use Limewire by kambo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2006
can somebody urgently tell me where i can use limewire software in Abuja.
(reasoble speed , no firewalls etc smiley
the help will be really appreciated.
give me full"how-to -get-there" information.
thank you.
Re: Where To Use Limewire by Hotstepper(f): 2:10am On Jul 09, 2006
u need a cafe that gat limewire of what?
Re: Where To Use Limewire by diddy4(m): 2:12am On Jul 09, 2006
hotstepper,

i no understand ooo.

@topic

ares is the best. firewalls dont affect it. limewire sucks when there is firewall. u wont get good results for your search.
Re: Where To Use Limewire by diddy4(m): 2:13am On Jul 09, 2006
any cybercafe will do. i know abuja has enuff cybercafes so just go to one and do your thing.
Re: Where To Use Limewire by egoldman(m): 4:40am On Jul 09, 2006
hello hotstepper,
i see ur from nnewi ,and tried to pm ya as am from nnewi too (though not at home now) but i cant find the pm feature on this forum ,whats up nne ? cool are u from umudim ,otolo ,nnewichi or uruagu ? grin
Re: Where To Use Limewire by diddy4(m): 4:43am On Jul 09, 2006
she is from the most brilliant part of nnewi so guess well.

by the way, we all are from anambra. im from nneni.
Re: Where To Use Limewire by egoldman(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2006
well diddy4 that is a tough one to respond too,who would not say they are not brilliant grin
well me am from umumdim though i write from mumbai cooli also have friends from nenni too ,where are u at diddy4 ? cheesy
Re: Where To Use Limewire by diddy4(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2006
USA man, you?
Re: Where To Use Limewire by Hotstepper(f): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2006
;d
Re: Where To Use Limewire by egoldman(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2006
Hotstepper:

@egoldman, awwww, you're 4rom Umudim huh, kool, am from Uuragu and am in Canada now tongue

my sister-in-law is from uruagu too and my aunt is married to a man from uruagu also ,but my mother is from ezekwuabo in otolo,so i am i am nwadiana in ezekwuabo in otolo grin grin cool cool
Re: Where To Use Limewire by sholatech(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2006
Hi,
Try Coolcafe in Abuja
or Dolman networks at Lobito crescent, Wuse 2.
Re: Where To Use Limewire by bani(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2006
Wats with the anambra spirit in here, might bring in the abia line then, lol
your best bet would be in any of the readily available cafes in abuja as all have said, and few put up firewalls to restrict u. not to sure about ares lite got lots of virus infected files from there, been with bear share since then
Re: Where To Use Limewire by Hotstepper(f): 4:23am On Aug 05, 2006
:d
Re: Where To Use Limewire by egoldman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2007
i don't get this topic very well,are u talking of some hardware type of firewall or software own ,if the later what i would do is to go to any cafe and download lime wire ,during installation the firewall would ask for permission ,u simply allow it and ur lime wire would work with no problem,as for firewall that comes in hardware ,i have never used it .
Re: Where To Use Limewire by Fadajasi(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
Taa
Re: Where To Use Limewire by dragnet: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2008
[link=http://google.com]GOOGLE[/link]
Re: Where To Use Limewire by dragnet: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2008
[link=http://google.com]GOOGLE[/link]

(1) (Reply)

Trodjan Virus? / How? Where Can I Buy A Real Laptop (and Avoid Made In China) Pls Help / HP Core I7 Needed With At Least 2gb Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.