Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

$1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? (1233 Views)

Help Stop SPITTING On The Road / Question-why Are There No Dogs In Akwa-ibom / THE BIG QUESTION: Why Are We Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2006
Whoever gets, the answer will recieve $1,000,000!

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

Ken Starr's Answer:
I intend to prove that the chicken crossed the road at the behest of the president of the United States
of America, in an effort to distract law enforcement officials and the American public from the criminal
wrongdoing our highest elected official has been trying to cover up. As a result, the chicken is just
another pawn in the president's ongoing and elaborate scheme to obstruct justice and undermine the rule
of law. For that reason, my staff intends to offer the chicken unconditional immunity provided he
cooperates fully with our investigation. Furthermore, the chicken will not be permitted to reach the
other side of the road, until our investigation and any Congressional follow-up investigations, have been
completed. (We also are investigating whether Sid Blumenthal has leaked information to the Rev. Jerry
Falwell, alleging the chicken to be homosexual in an effort to discredit any useful testimony the bird
may have to offer, or at least to ruffle his feathers.).

Bill Clinton's Answer:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken,
please?

Saddam Hussein's Answer:
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in
dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

Pat Buchanan's Answer:
To steal a job from a decent, hard-working American

Martin Luther King Jr's Answer:
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called
into question.

Bill Gates' Answer:
I have just released eChicken 2003, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your
important documents, and balance your checkbook - and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of
eChicken.

George Bush's Answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side
of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

COBOL programmers:
0001-CHICKEN-CROSSING.
IF NO-MORE-VEHICLES THEN
PERFORM 0010-CROSS-THE-ROAD
VARYING STEPS FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL
ON-THE-OTHER-SIDE
ELSE
GO TO 0001-CHICKEN-CROSSING

Moses' answer
Know ye that it is unclean to eat the chicken that has crossed the road, and that the chicken that
crosseth the road doth so for its own preservation

Albert Einstein's answer
Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends upon your frame of
reference.

Moses:
And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the
chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

The Bible:
And so the Lord he spoke to the chicken - cross the road and ye shall find thine own true kingdom.
And so did the chicken cross the road in the glory of the lord. Upon the other side did the chicken did
beget another chicken which begot another chicken whom begets another chicken who begat another
chicken,

New Testament:
He among you who has not crossed roads, let him cast the first egg!

Mother Teresa:
I see God in every chicken. When I watch the chicken cross, I feel I am watching the Lord himself. Is it
not a beautiful experience?

A typical Nigerian
Why are you asking me why the chicken crossed the road?
Abeg, i don't want wahala o! I am innocent and i wasn't even there when it crossed the road sef!

Uncle Sege(Obasanjo)
The chicken is so happy with her new GSM and big salary that she crossed the road to vote for me.

Gani Fawehinmi
Why won't the chicken cross the road?
When there is no light in her house! No fuel in her car! No food in her stomach!
No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed and ASUU is on strike,, why
won't it cross to the other side?

Chris Okotie
The question strikes to mind a perpendicularity of oblivious occurences. The rationale for the crawling
species of the henfolk for advancing across the broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a
phantasmagorical allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason.
The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for JP and hence justifying it's
subconcious mind that she has done her civil biddings.

so why do u think the chicken crossed the road?
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by diddy4(m): 3:48am On Jul 09, 2006
to get to the big mean machine.

no offence meant man, im cool with you.
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by 2fine4u(f): 3:48am On Jul 09, 2006
I think the chicken crossed the road in order to move to the jokes section because offtopic section is not where the chicken should be grin
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by diddy4(m): 3:49am On Jul 09, 2006
nice answer 2fine. i like it.
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:52am On Jul 09, 2006
2fine4u:

I think the chicken crossed the road in order to move to the jokes section because offtopic section is not where the chicken should be grin
damn!!!! U guys got me Cracking tonight cheesy cheesy cheesy that was damn bloody good cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2006
@ 2fine
I guess the chicken was too tired to look at the section under which this topic is found

@ diddy4
no worries. sorry for the wrong use of words. wink

@ rhod
i think the chicken crossed the road to collect her eggs from you.
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by retro(f): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2006
Which chicken are we talking about?
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Eurphoria(f): 2:38am On Jul 10, 2006
[/quote][quote author=retro link=topic=17343.msg480077#msg480077 date=1152461681]
Which chicken are we talking about?

lol took the words out of my mouth grin
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by diddy4(m): 2:41am On Jul 10, 2006
hey eurphoria
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Eurphoria(f): 2:55am On Jul 10, 2006
Muah muah kiss kiss
hey hey sweetie honey sugarplum, how are you doingggggg grin
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by diddy4(m): 2:56am On Jul 10, 2006
damn girl, you got me floating with all those kisses.

im good hunny bunny, just chilling and getting bored outt@ my ass. been gyming for a while.

how about u sugar?
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by naijadiva2(f): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2006
that's what a typical nigerian would say. they always complaining about everything even when they know they are wrong.
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by babadee(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2006
1)to hang out and smoke some weed with his chronic buddies under the ojuelegba bridge!

2)to chase after rukayat, the akara sellers daughter!

3)to join MEND and kidnap some oil workers to negotiate for some grains of agbado(maize)
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Skidoc(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2006
So why do u think the chicken crossed the road?

Because Davidylan was chasing it.
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by 2fine4u(f): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2006
sry skidoc try again grin
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2006
Skidoc:

So why do u think the chicken crossed the road?

Because Davidylan was chasing it.

I did not chase the chicken, i do not know where the chicken is, infact i am not sure what you mean by chicken. What is a chicken?
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by beyonce1(f): 2:02am On Jul 12, 2006
-------- To hang out with the 'COCK' ini't ?
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by spikedcylinder: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2006
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because the chicken saw a splitting image of itself in davidylan and had to cross the road to confirm the rumour! tongue
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Skidoc(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2006
davidylan:

I did not chase the chicken, i do not know where the chicken is, infact i am not sure what you mean by chicken. What is a chicken?

You chased the chicken. You know where it is. It's in your pot- boiled and fried. tongue
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2006
Skidoc:

You chased the chicken. You know where it is. It's in your pot- boiled and fried. tongue

under pain of perjury, i have never seen the chicken, i do not understand what you mean by chicken. Is a chicken a bird?
If truly i did see the chicken, she might have crossed the road to avoid becoming dinner to skidoc, however, i insist i have never seen the chicken. i dont even know the road it is said to have crossed.
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by 2fine4u(f): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2006
if u hav never seen the chicken in yo life, how come u kno the chicken is a she am pretty sure that chicken did not only cross the road but is also somewhere under yo table or inside yo closet
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2006
@ rhod
i think the chicken crossed the road to collect her eggs from you.
lol, what eggs?? cheesy cheesy
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Kadeejah(f): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2006
i don't know why tha chicken crossed tha road, buh it better come back! im hungry! angry grin tongue

haha! d@t made no sense at all! embarassed wuteverrrrr tongue
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Mystique(f): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2006
@ Babadee:

Are u d famous singer?? wink
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by spikedcylinder: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2006
Mystique:

@ Babadee:

Are u d famous singer?? wink

Gold digger! tongue tongue shocked

wink grin grin
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Mystique(f): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2006
@ Spiked Cylinder:

I aint a gold digga silly, but i aint messing wit no broke nigga grin grin

But seriously, i'm curious about the name

[s]What kind of silly name is spiked cylinder anywayz?[/s]
Re: $1,000,000 Question! Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by spikedcylinder: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2006
Why,you like the name? wink grin

(1) (Reply)

All Nairaland Member's Party / Celtel's Mms Settings / I Have Been Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.