Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? (8162 Views)

Bikini Girls, Can You Swim? / How Many Of Our Girls Can Do This? / Pictures Of Naija Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2006
shoot, if i could have some of what she was taking, we were jus shocked cause none of us thot she would get on stage.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 2:37am On Jul 10, 2006
bluenubian:

who said that girl can dance, abeg commot, she looked like she was watching the video and copying it, i would load my video but if my mama catch me shaking my nyash with only pata na kill she go kill me

but if u want to see true soukous skill, check out my girl Zbizzles video

wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ll84ek5hsM wink

THE GIRL WAS JST EVERYWHERE, SCATTER SCATTER DANCE! lipsrsealed
DNT LIKE IT!
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 2:46am On Jul 10, 2006
hope u r not talking bout zbizzle, cause the girl danced soukous the way it was supposed to be done
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 2:52am On Jul 10, 2006
dats wot i'm on about. more like a mad woman, i dnt feel stuff like dat. dats jst me neway
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 2:55am On Jul 10, 2006
well thats ur opinion, too bad u dont know how soukous is really done, that was mad skills she's got
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by babadee(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2006
@ bluenubian
hurts to say it but zbizzle was nowhere near, she was just hopping all over, not even as good as the average naija hottie, but props to her for going onstage even if she didnt quite get it right.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Bhola(f): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2006
The question to all that can 'out do' the "original girl", can you dance the way she did for three  and a half minutes?

No matter what anybody says, the girl got mad skills. Go ask a video "ho".  cheesy cheesy "Ass shaking" is not easy!

Big ups to the original girl, the one this thread was opened for.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by edygirl(f): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2006
The girl on the stage cannot be compared to the one in the video from what I saw. The girl on the stage was just everywhere. Didn't enjoy hers at all.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2006
the one on stage was disorganised compared to the oda one.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2006
ur opinion ur opinion, we are all jus being critics, i liked the second one not the first, for a lot of people thats different, all we can do is talk or type, wont change a damn thing huh
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2006
u gotta remember she got on stage and did it in front of thousands of people in 30 second, the crowd was yelling, the girl in the video probably rehearsed for days b4 doing the video, not that am saying she's not good, jus didnt seem real. how many of us can get in stage and do what Z did and get an ovation like that in 30 secs with her clothes on.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2006
looks like dis 'z' person's ur pal for real. if she was my pal, i'd support her as u r.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2006
bluenubian:

your opinion your opinion, we are all jus being critics, i liked the second one not the first, for a lot of people thats different, all we can do is talk or type, wont change a damn thing huh
YEAH COS @ D END OF THE DAY WE R TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEEPS
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2006
true cool
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2006
cool
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2006
whats up ladies?

still arguing who can shake more booty huh?

ok, this is a good solution.

the both of you will dance for me in private, blue, u know how i do.
kello, ummmmm, well, u gott@ shake it for me to know who wins.

goodmorn y'all. wink
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2006
morning diddy
@blue thA GIRL IS THE NXT SHAKIRA
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2006
diddy, hope u didnt dream bout DORITY!
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2006
@kello
i think it was about you not dority. wink
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2006
hey svs,
how u doing?
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2006
diddy4:

@kello
i think it was about you not dority. wink

lol,

and erm, nope. aint shakin wot ma mama gave me for ya
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2006
@diddy am fine and a little bird told me u have a new wifey grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
oops dint say that
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2006
@kello
you sure about the shaking part? cuzz there is a prize for whoever wins. a very seductive prize wink
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2006
nahh, aint doin it for jack lol
maybe wenever der's a dority reunion, i might
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2006
svs

who is the new wifey?

if u say anything, u dead
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by SvS(f): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2006
erm u renewed ur vows with blue right undecided
yes am sayin diddy renewed his vows with blue
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2006
@kello

u will do it for every one in the reunion but u wont give me a private session huh? dat aint good at all.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2006
hahaha, dats jst me innit
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2006
@svs

good girl. bravo

i have an open marriage with blue just like Will and Jada so the rest is history. dont ask for more cuzz i aint saying jack.  wink
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
kellorah:

Haha, that is jst me innit

you still excellent dat way.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
lol, @ da greatest love cheat on nairaland!
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2006
please who is dat hun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giftalworld / Passenger Boat For Sale / 18 Die In Separate Car Accidents In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.