Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? (8169 Views)

Bikini Girls, Can You Swim? / How Many Of Our Girls Can Do This? / Pictures Of Naija Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2006
all dis body spare part wey u na dey sell abeg no add my nyash put o!! grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2006
@edygirl
see u, u one tell me say u get yansh, u don see my own? my own better jare grin grin grin grin

@blue
edygirl like your yansh. she might be a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u no hear am from me ooo lipsrsealed

una don see kello own, una go run comot.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by kellorah: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2006
wot did i do now?
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2006
nothing, i like calling that name. reminds me of kelloggs.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by edygirl(f): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2006
Exactly, I no get yansh. That's why I said why didn't you say I carry my leg come instead of my yansh come.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by edygirl(f): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2006
@diddy,
           Your own yansh na latalata.
I never see blue yansh b/4 so how I go like sth I have never seen
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2006
edy girl don come again ooo. make una see me ooo.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by jgirl3: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2006
diddy, you finally became ashewo abi? Good luck in your new profession. I knew something was wrong with you. Abi kello, did i not tell you?
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2006
j-girl
i aint no ashawo, wonder who gave me dat name. i seriously dont like it and i will whoop the ass of the next person dat calls me dat. angry angry angry

im still gon deal with you later, silly hun
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by mukina2: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2006
wats the name again tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by 2cantango(f): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2006
What is 'ashewo'?
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Zahymaka(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2006
2cantango:

What is 'ashewo'?

LovePeddler, prostitute, pervert, etc. . .

I hope you get the idea?
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by jgirl3: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2006
diddy, don't be ashamed of your identity. You know you are one. Deal with me? You can't do that
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by 2cantango(f): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2006
Zahymaka:

LovePeddler, prostitute, pervert, etc. . .

I hope you get the idea?

shocked Yes I get the picture lipsrsealed

No wonder diddy is pissed off shocked angry
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by edygirl(f): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2006
so don't use it on sombody.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by mukina2: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2006
yeah dont use it again angry angry angry
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by 2cantango(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2006
angry
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by edygirl(f): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2006
As if she used it b/4. 2c no vex.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by 2cantango(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2006
I haven't even bothered reading to see who said it, I just asked what it meant so I'd understand why diddy was pissed.

I'm nosey wink
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Dojo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2006
2c kiss cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by 2cantango(f): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2006
Dojo kiss cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by chinani(f): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2006
These girls reppin' & shakin' it for Naija ooo! grin cool

@Blue
Say mama, can I ask you something on YIM?
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 12:18am On Jul 11, 2006
sure chinani
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2006
oh diddy, i know u aint pissed at me, but i only called u it 2ce, and u know i was joking, plus i know i wanst the person that started it, if i pissed u off, im sorry
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by jgirl3: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2006
let me tell you diddy's reply
He can't be pissed at you.

watch and see
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2006
@blue

i aint mad at u hun, i will never be mad at u.

just dont want no one calling me dat cuzz it will shift from joke to something else.

im made at someone else and she will see my fury very soon. angry angry angry
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by bluenubian(f): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2006
thanks hun kiss kiss, cause i ll hate to see u mad
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by diddy4(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2006
wink wink kiss kiss
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by DaHitler(m): 3:13am On Jul 11, 2006
I feel like I am the only one that finds this video disgusting. Booty shaking does nothing for me.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Kadeejah(f): 3:16am On Jul 11, 2006
Afeni:

I feel like I am the only one that finds this video disgusting. Booty shaking does nothing for me.
wow! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by DaHitler(m): 3:22am On Jul 11, 2006
Kadeejah:

wow! shocked shocked shocked

Its true. Don't let these degenerate southern rappers lie to you girls that all guys are into big booty girls.
Re: How Many Of You Naija Girls Can Beat This? by Kadeejah(f): 3:25am On Jul 11, 2006
afeni, i have never met anyone like u. i dont kno if u should take that as a compliment or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Passenger Boat For Sale / 18 Die In Separate Car Accidents In Abuja / Drama As Beautiful Big Girl Runs Mad And Walks The Street Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.