Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here - Fashion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here (78649 Views)

I am a Modelling agent and I am looking for Young Female Nigerian Models / Post Your Nice, Unique Shoes / Nigerian Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2010
the magnitude of probability or the likelihood of that event occurring is dependent on the nearness u are to 50s
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2010
I'm nowhere near it, for now lol. Time will tell sha smiley
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2010
to what extent are u willing to go to met that objective?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
Which objective?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
what we are discussing about
everlasting beauty and youth
or at least long lasting youth?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2010
Oh. Eating well and exercising. That's all I can do. It's not difficult. I just have to stay motivated with what I do. I try to run every other day and I watch what I eat, for the most part lol. 9ja food can be a killer but I take it every now and then. I always try to plan everything though. I don't believe in dieting or nonsense like that. I just live a balanced lifestyle, in my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
i see
keep it up
and ur dream might come true
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2010
Yes, I hope *fingers crossed*

Maybe one day.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by DisGuy: 3:09am On Aug 31, 2010
Ogugua is Fresh n Cute, not a runway model though but will pass very well for catalogues and others
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ogugua88 (f) one thing that surprised me about you was when u posted pix of urselve without make up
It there something i am missing?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2010
Dis Guy:

Ogugua is Fresh n Cute, not a runway model though but will pass very well for catalogues and others

Runway modelling has never interested in me anyway. I don't want to look like them lol.

@chinedumo, I don't think you're missing anything lol. I don't wear makeup.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
hope u dont mind my further intrusion
am neither mocking nor ridiculing you
just want to learn different view points

so plz can i ask why u dont?
is it u are okay without it?
cos someone already beautiful without it does not need to improve or make up?
do u recommend it for all?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by DisGuy: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2010
ogugua88:

Runway modelling has never interested in me anyway. I don't want to look like them lol.

@chinedumo, I don't think you're missing anything lol. I don't wear makeup.

true; its for anorexics, stay cute wink

hmm why am i starring at her pics like mumu?? you got a new stalker!!
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2010
Dis Guy:

true; its for anorexics, stay cute wink

hmm why am i starring at her pics like mumu?? you got a new stalker!!

Lol wink

chinedumo:

hope u dont mind my further intrusion
am neither mocking nor ridiculing you
just want to learn different view points

so plz can i ask why u dont?
is it u are okay without it?
cos someone already beautiful without it does not need to improve or make up?
do u recommend it for all?

No, I don't mind at all. I don't like wearing makeup, that's all. I've worn it before, only a few times though. Like 4 times have I worn makeup in my life, and I'm 22 lol. It just sits in my closet. I don't like wearing it; I have nothing to hide. It has nothing to do with whether or not I think I'm beautiful. My philosophy is that I am who I am and what I am. I'm a realist; what you see is what you get. That's all lol.

Others can wear it if they wish; that's their personal choice. It's not for me though. The best beauty in my opinion is natural beauty.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2010
without it u believe u still stand a competitive chance?
i get your philosophy

"get a nice clear skin and slim build and skip the makeup"

I wonder if u found urself in a different body than the one u are presently with(a society less beautiful one) whether u will still say the same thing?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
Of course. Either you like me or you don't, and I know I carry myself well so I shouldn't have much to worry about smiley

I don't find myself pretty or attractive to be honest. I really never have, unless I'm lucky enough to take a decent picture lol. It's one thing that used to drive my old boyfriend crazy. He'd always tell me sweet things like that and I'd disagree with him like 95% of the time lol. So, I probably would feel the same. It's all about how you carry yourself. Looks are temporary; who you are lasts a lifetime. Inner beauty is what makes you beautiful entirely in my opinion. There are beautiful people with ugly attitudes, and it changes one's perspective on them completely. If you're ugly inside, most people won't even find the outer beauty worth it anymore.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
I didnt know i understood ur philosophy so well and captured it in
""get a nice clear skin and slim build and skip the makeup"

What do u have to say concerning this saying that "no one woman can effectively compete with all other woman"
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2010
Well, I don't view other women as competition so I can't really answer. I compete with no one. I know what I have to offer. I'm not going to overdo myself to get attention because then I'm not being myself. It's whatever to me lol. Those things lead to stress. I try to be as stress-free as possible cheesy
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2010
this iswhat i mean
do u have a dream man in mind but ur not the only female having him in mind?
or are u already in a relationship and u are hoping and trying to satisfy him so that he doesnt look outside?

I know some of my questions are kind of premature cos u are still young and age is still on ur side but when u grow u will appreciate better what i am saying

u dont even ask me questions
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by DisGuy: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
na by force?

Chinedumo arent you suppose to be doing your homework?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2010
@Dis Guy which hope work are u referring to?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2010
Lol @ Dis Guy

I don't limit myself to "dream guys". If you search for that one guy, you may end up passing better. I'm not in a relationship currently, no. I just got out of one as I want to be single for now. I want to live my own life as of now smiley I don't hope and try that guys don't look elsewhere. Some will look, some won't. I won't go out of my way to get anyone's attention. That's my stance as of now anyway. I know I'm not lazy and I know I have a lot to offer. So, if a guy leaves me, that's completely his loss.

I'm not that young; I'm 22 lol.

I didn't know I was supposed to ask. See as we don hijack this thread undecided
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2010
hijack doesn't matter as long as you@ogugua is enjoying herself
by the way no other is interested in continuing the discussion
this thread is popular and has so many responses because @seun opened it

we are not interrupting or blocking anyone from continuing or discussion
if they start we stop and give them chance

it is just that this is the way i found u(saw u first) and dont yet want to break the communication and link

well i asked cos it is good and even better to give, contribute and not just stay at the receiving end.9answering questions and not asking

at times it looks like u are at gun point. u are being force or compelled against ur will
but if u ask too it shows it is mutual and enjoyed by both parties

someone like @Dis Guy wont be asking me whether i am forcing u
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by DisGuy: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2010
well i asked cos it is good and even better to give, contribute and not just stay at the receiving end.9answering questions and not asking

at times it looks like u are at gun point. u are being force or compelled against your will

you see why i said you should be doing your homework?  she not asking you questions- it's a hint

oya Model O; let's formulate, is that your YIM?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2010
Dis Guy:
you see why i said you should be doing your homework?  she not asking you questions- it's a hint

oya Model O; let's formulate, is that your YIM?

It is oga.

I'm not asking questions because I have nothing I ask. If I have something to ask, then I go ask lol.

chinedumo:

hijack doesn't matter as long as you@ogugua is enjoying herself
by the way no other is interested in continuing the discussion
this thread is popular and has so many responses because @seun opened it

we are not interrupting or blocking anyone from continuing or discussion
if they start we stop and give them chance

it is just that this is the way i found u(saw u first) and dont yet want to break the communication and link

at times it looks like u are at gun point. u are being force or compelled against your will

someone like @Dis Guy wont be asking me whether i am forcing u

Communication won't be broken, so if that's what's worrying you, then make am no worry you again. I thought I was the one giving. You asked questions, I gave you answers lol. I don't feel like I'm at gunpoint. Apparently something is interesting you and that's why you are asking. I'm really not one to inquire much, that's just my personality. When I have a question, I ask when necessary. I don't ask for the sake of asking lol.

Since you want questions, here: Where are you from/where do you reside? What do you do?
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
i feel kinda naked here all the world watching my answers

but i will try my best

from Nigeria and in Nigeria at the moment
what do i do? this is ambiguous
do u mean occupation, or source of income or activity or hobby or recreational activity or talent or financial ability or means of family support etc?

fell free to use my username and not "oga" as u used in reference to @Dis Guy

thanks 4 clarifying me cos @Dis Guy wants me to think that u prefer him to me
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2010
Lol, that's how I feel. And I meant occupation wise.

Prefer? LOL see as una de put words for onu m.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^^dis na correct igbo girl as i dey see am

Lecturer
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
Lol don't be fooled ooh. I'm teaching myself. Na only so so words and sentences I know.
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by jchublue: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hey all

Check out this website

http://woahnigeria./

Hilarious stuff
Re: Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here by chinedumo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
@ogugua88 i will like to add u on facebook if u are there too
i dropped a message in your YIM

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

"Still The Same Arewa Princess" - Woman Changes Dress Style After Moving Abroad / Stephanie Agbasi's Miss Universe Costume Gets Her Slammed By Nigerians (Photo) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic)