Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

For The Heart Broken Learn How To Stop Cheating. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For The Heart Broken Learn How To Stop Cheating. (550 Views)

A Thread For Heart Broken Guys And Ladies / Heart-broken / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Heart Broken Learn How To Stop Cheating. by freezze(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2008
PLACE YOUR STORIES HERE.
Fictions and shark tales are not welcomed. Matured minds only. M/F are welcomed.

If you feel cjeated by your patner or you want to stop cheating,. get some hints here
Re: For The Heart Broken Learn How To Stop Cheating. by dyabman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2008
why wasting ur precious time dude, guys will always cheat forever
Re: For The Heart Broken Learn How To Stop Cheating. by freezze(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2008
Hey daybam Do you refer to this as a waste of time its accepted . Just for those who would like to stop it and I know you are not one of them,. Cheers

If you think your story is quite intersting and you would like others to learn from what happened to you please send your stories here.
Re: For The Heart Broken Learn How To Stop Cheating. by dyabman(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2008
i'm mysterious not storilious
Re: For The Heart Broken Learn How To Stop Cheating. by gabelogan(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2008
if you are heartbroken and you wanna stop cheating, the best thing to do, especially for guys, is to enter into a serious relationship with alcohol. that would take your mind off women.
Re: For The Heart Broken Learn How To Stop Cheating. by sexytee1(f): 1:23am On Sep 22, 2008
If it's about guys 4get it,find something beta to do with ur time,cuz they are bound 2 cheat, dey can never be commited for once.[/color][color=#006600][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bdmate / Mid Night Call. / She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.