Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom (2999 Views)

Best Restroom Setup / Men, You Cant Win Against A Woman..just For Laffs / Ladies Meet This Handsome Men. You Might Be Lucky To Marry One(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by ituen(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2008
* EXCITABLE: Shorts half twisted around, cannot find hole, rips shorts.

* SOCIABLE: Joins friends in a piss whether he has to or not.

* CROSS-EYED: Looks into next urinal to see how the other guy is fixed.

* TIMID: Can't piss if someone's watching, flushes urinal, comes back later.

* INDIFFERENT: All urinals being used, pisses in sink.

* CLEVER: No hands, fixes tie, looks around and usually pisses on floor.

* WORRIED: Not sure of where he has been lately, makes quick inspection.

* FRIVOLOUS: Plays stream up, down and across urinals, tries to hit fly or bug.

* ABSENT-MINDED: Opens vest, pulls out tie, pisses in pants.

* CHILDISH: Pisses directly in bottom of urinal, likes to see it bubble.

* SNEAK: Farts silently while pissing, acts very innocent, knows man in next stall will get blamed.

* PATIENT: Stands very close for a long while waiting, reads with free hand.

* DESPERATE: Waits in long line, teeth floating, pisses in pants.

* TOUGH: Bangs pecker on side of urinal to dry it.

* FAT: Backs up and takes a blind shot at urinal, pisses in shoe.

* LITTLE: Stands on box, falls in, drowns.

* DRUNK: Holds right thumb in left hand, pisses in pants.

* DISGRUNTLED: Stands for a while, gives up, walks away.

* CONCEITED: Holds two-inch pecker like a baseball bat.

* RADICAL: Ignores urinal. Pisses on wall.
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Jeovy(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2008
Ituen, I know you fall in this category- FRIVOLOUS
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by ituen(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2008
at least its better than you who always does the SNEAK move
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Jeovy(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2008
Hey Ituen,That is Gaby's move
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by MrInfo1(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2008
Sociable - I disguise
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Gabry(f): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2008
ituen:

at least its better than you who always does the SNEAK move

So true. . . Confirmed, stamp and sealed

Jeovy:

Hey Ituen,That is Gaby's move

I'm not the one with the koko and the 2 suspicious looking teabags, Why would I fit in that category?
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Arcani: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2008
There is one thing I am sure of, Ituen belongs to the RADICAL group. grin
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by ituen(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2008
I agree with u arcani. It all happened when you got into my life grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by MrInfo1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2008
Dirty boi
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by mohawkchic(f): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
* CONCEITED: Holds two-inch pecker like a baseball bat.

~Hilarious cheesy
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Scopium: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2008
[size=13pt]This is really funny grin grin grin Now where do I belong? undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by clemcykul(f): 7:59am On Sep 22, 2008
cross eyed of course!
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Gabry(f): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2008
Mine be Frivolous grin
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Jeovy(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2008
dickless people leave this thread
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by chioya(f): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2008
hum
*looks at cbase while he pees* undecided

i have to create a new category, maybe roller coster lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by clemcykul(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2008
seconded
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Scopium: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Thirded[/size]
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Scopium: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2008
chioya:

hum
*looks at cbase while he pees* undecided

i have to create a new category, maybe roller coster lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=13pt]Are you sure it was while he was peeing or while he was penetrating? lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Scopium: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Frivolous is ok grin grin Let's say I've been most of the above at one point in time grin grin[/size]
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by clemcykul(f): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2008
uve alwayz been frivolous think i dont knoe?
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Gabry(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2008
Yes, its confirmed. I saw it ohhh
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by clemcykul(f): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2008
i knoe u will grin
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Scopium: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
gabrywyl:

Yes, its confirmed. I saw it ohhh

[size=13pt]What did you see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Gabry(f): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2008
I saw you peeing many time Scopium wink
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Scopium: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Was I really peeing? wink Or was it, . . . .were we, . . . . . Aaaaah I don forget wetin I wan talk. [/size]
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Gabry(f): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2008
u were peeing alright grin
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by freezy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2008
Lemme rephrase that: What exactly were u peeing into? It doesnt have to be the basin u'know? wink grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Scopium: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2008
gabrywyl:

u were peeing alright grin

[size=13pt]Ok I understand. Let's keep our little peeing secret between us.[/size]
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by freezy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
Gotcha Scopium! You were peeing that kinda pee inside there! Guy. . .
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Gabry(f): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked angry Na waaa ohhhh. . . Stop making fake acusations. . . angry
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by freezy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2008
See that Mr Scopium? Thou art a liar and the truth is not in thou. There is no peeing secret anywhere. Hiisssss. O tie le. angry angry angry
Re: Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom by Scopium: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2008
gabrywyl:

shocked shocked shocked angry Na waaa ohhhh. . . Stop making fake acusations. . . angry

[size=13pt]No mind am, he doesn't know what's a stake[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day;u Nid To C Dis / Photo: Lol Romantic Fart File. / No Joke---preaching time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.