Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (16651 Views)

International Scholarships For African Students In Sweden! / Tuition Fees Delayed In Sweden Till 2011. So Act Fast / Study In Sweden Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by funshiba(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2007
hi guys?i dont know when dis was pasted but its wat iv bein looking for, please i just got admission in blekinge inst, i need contacts and necessary info. please get to me , my email addy is funshiba@yahoo.com and my no is 0805474044.

thanks bro
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by PurestBoy(m): 1:24am On Aug 14, 2007
Sweden ko, afghanistan ni
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by raheem134: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2007
hello ashiwaju please kindly send one of their website i mean sweden school i want to study undergraduate course ,please i need ur help cos some one mail me just now and ask me to pay 400,000 before i can give addmmision.this is my e mail adress raheem_usman@yahoo.com
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by raheem134: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2007
hello GOOD nigerian am interested in study undergaraduate course in sweden, please any body with direct link and and good direction ,any body with useful information should send application form website to me most exp ashiwaju raheem_usman@yahoo.com
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by Ficco(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2007
Thanks a lot Ashiwaju for ur advice. I will like to know how possible it is 4 one to work in Sweden after finishing masters there?
Also which part of the world are u now? wink wink
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by spoilt(f): 12:55am On Nov 28, 2007
I hearĀ  sweden is very women friendly. The pay is good, women get a year of paid maternity leave etc . That will be good to explore really.
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by mykeilori(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2007
What are the chances, or does anyone know someone who has gone through the process?
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by IykeD(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2007
Nice thread, i am definitely interested in this.
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by oboye: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2008
please, am a graduate of Architecture in Obafemi Awolowo University, i've heard about this free tution fee in sweden, and presently,am working as a temporary Architect with a firm and do not have much time to be online to check out more info my self about studying in sweden because am always on site or drawing. please anyone with a better idea about it should kindly reach me here or thru my e-mail at dehirim@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by oboye: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2008
Hi Ashiwaju,

Infact, i read some of your short notes about how you studied in sweden and the advices you gave to other people who are intrested to study there in sweden, as for me, i've completed my B.sc in Architecture in Nigeria and would love to study is sweden in any of the free tuition schools. I may also want to consider doing my Msc in other fields related to Architecture like Interior Decoration, or any of the environmental studies related to Architecture
Presently, am considering doing my Msc in Nigeria, but i can have a change of thoughts if you can help me out in knowing which schools i can apply as well as other things i need to know because i rarely have time to be online to check my box due to the temporary site jobs i do for someone i work under, i'll be greatfull if you will be of great help to me, thanks
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
is it just about the masters? can one study in Sweden for 1st degree? what about some one with a diploma from Nigeria what or where can he start from.
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2008
hello friends,
I need to know if it would be possible for someone who have gotten an admission letter to be sponsored by someone's bank statement of account as a student.
This simply means that i am not making use of my own banking asset cause i don'nt have such money required by the embassy.
Kindly reply me with the e-mailladdress below;
ifeco1a_y2k@yahoo.com

i mean underscore at that gap inbetween.
Ifeoma is my name. thanks.
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by strangest(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2008
Op
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by shamoney1: 6:39pm On May 23, 2008
actually, i just got an admission in umea university.i need information about housing.just help cos am runnig out of time
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by shamoney1: 8:01pm On May 24, 2008
ashiwaju,
pls i need your help on accommodation in sweden.stonface2@yahoo.com
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by strangest(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2008
kiss undecided
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by atielho(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
what about students that just finished secondary school with neco or
d7 in waec. Wanting to study petroleum engine.
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by camellie(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
Thanks a lot for the info it has invaluable.
i'm really interested in studying in sweden, what are the requirements for those us with 3rd class and what other requirements are there to made.
expecting ur reply. u cud mail me @ this address:camellie2002@yahoo.com
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by joespasm: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2008
I really enjoy reading your posts, Please i need advice on how the long it takes the swedish migration board to make their decison, I applied for a study permit a month ago but have still not been giving a decision yet, I want to know if am still on the right track cos am really bothered, Please i need advice.
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by cboy3: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2008
Hello all,

I applied for masters degree last month through an education agent. i am yet to hear anything or feedback from him as the only thing he said was that, they will get back to me to tell me when to send my credential(transcript) as soon as the school acknowledges my application. I met him in early July and later he told me that he had submitted the application and that was before August 1st. I want to know if i am on the right track as i was told that deadline for application is normally August 1st for January intake. And i am really keen on making the January intake.
Please someone should tell me if i should have done otherwise or if i should have received any information by now regarding the application he made for me. Please i await your useful comments on this and, generally on the January intake in sweden.

Regards
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by FEMARY(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2008
azorjiu thanks jare God bless you.Do they accept HND holders.
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by funsho777: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
This is an eye opening of some of Nigerian students who are interested in furthering their study abroad. Anyway if you discover any difficulties concerning your application do not hesitate to contact me on this number 0803-727-0407.

Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by azorjiu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2008
Wow, was going through this section today and stumbled into this post.

It's been a long time since I left Sweden, but for the guys/ladies
who got admitted into my former Uni, Umea University, goodluck.
The place is cool and cold. I was there autum 2005- 2006.

I hear say our naija boy wey go there dey run go other countries go work though-
not good news for starters.
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by promise2(f): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2008
hello azorjiu ,

please could you give me more info about malaysia, i wish to do my master there by october 2009, but i am afraid i learnt you cant work as an international student to support your self. can i engage in a small business to support myself? or any other thing i can do to earn little money for my upkeeps/
could you please give me some school that are cheap for masters in business or management?
will i be able to finish my mba in other country like uk? if i wish?

Then how much can i set outside for living expenses for 12 months? i also learnt that malaysia is so cheap to live, how true is this.

please i would like to have your setailed explaination
my email is nnemise2yahoo.com
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by ceasyc(f): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2009
does it mean that one can use only
waec or neco result to gain an undergraduate
admission to/in sweden?

so we do not need any other or extra qualifications
to apply for undergraduate course?

wot does officially certified copies stamped n signed
by an official authority mean?

pls urgent replies
thx
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by bayoogere(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
Hello all,

Relevant and important information have posted on (www. infostrides .net) about undergraduate and postgraduate admissions in Finland, Sweden, UK, USA and other countries of the world.

Please go to (www. infostrides. net) for the details.

Regards,

Infostrides Team
infostrides. net
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by ceasyc(f): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2009
hi y'all
i posted my docs to the sch on d 2nd wk
of january
but d sch has not replied yet
is it too early to panic?
how long does it take 4 dem to acknowledge
dat dey received d docs or u have been admitted or not?

and wot does studera mean by
"Mid-July
Notification of selection results 1"

thx
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by ceasyc(f): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2009
no worries y'all
i missed d msg on studera
dey got my docs since jan
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by Ariscopy(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2009
How can HND holders in Nigeria benefit from the postgraduate education in Sweden, Finland and Norway. Please tell me.
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by Ariscopy(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2009
How can HND holders in Nigeria benefit from the postgraduate education in Sweden, Finland and Norway. Please tell me. wink[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by samwills45: 2:13pm On May 16, 2009
hello all!

can any one help me .
I want to apply to study IT/computing on undergradute level
Malmo uni, sweden
Is it possble? have they started paying tuition?
my email is
samwills4life@yahoo.com
Re: Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? by shina4eva(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2009
I used this agent for my sister turns out that it worked out you may try him too 07081637117 SPEARHEAD RESOURCE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria / NANS Elects Senate President; Imposes Life Ban On Deputy Senate President / UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.