Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Recent Prices For Toilet, Bath, And Showers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recent Prices For Toilet, Bath, And Showers (2959 Views)

. / Prices For These Paints / To Let: Room Self Contain, With Toilet,bath & Kitchen At Gbagada ..250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Prices For Toilet, Bath, And Showers by youngmill(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2008
Do anybody in the house have the current prices for bath, shower, WC and wash hand basin.
I also need quotation for the installation for the above, (3 bathrooms with bath and 1 with a shower, also guest toilet with WC and wash hand basin and gate house with WC),
thanks in advance.
Re: Recent Prices For Toilet, Bath, And Showers by youngmill(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2008
Am still waiting for any information on the quotation
and current prices of the above. If you just bought
one recently or you just had one priced, your
contribution will be appreciated.
plumbers in the house, How much will you install the
above mention.
Re: Recent Prices For Toilet, Bath, And Showers by Jumyg: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2008
WC - N8,000
Washhand Basin - N3,500
Bath - N4,000
Shower - Didn't use shower.

The installation price varies
Re: Recent Prices For Toilet, Bath, And Showers by youngmill(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2008
@ jumyg thanks for your contribution, much appreciated. If you don't mind me asking, pls where did you made your purchase from? Also please give me an idea of installation, cost?. Thank you in advance.
Re: Recent Prices For Toilet, Bath, And Showers by Jumyg: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2008
The prices are from quotations given to me for my three bed 4flats. At the moment the electrical work is going on and the next stage is the plumbling. My mum usually buy the materials and pay for the labour. The prices given to you are current prices from 3 plumbling quotations that i have.
Re: Recent Prices For Toilet, Bath, And Showers by youngmill(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2008
@ jumyg thanks again and much appreciated.
Re: Recent Prices For Toilet, Bath, And Showers by youngmill(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
bump

(1) (Reply)

Latest Design Metal Handrails / Property In Maitama Extention / SPANISH TILES,SPANISH TILES,SPANISH TILES 07089116034/spiaggialtd@yahoo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.