Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party (1592 Views)

Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? / The Ten Dangerous Mistakes Guys Make With Beautiful Women / I'm Light African Boy In Search Of Beautiful African Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by queen2006(f): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2006
To meet people, you have to get out there and mingle. Be at this event if you're looking for a nice African queen or King smiley

Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by kellorah: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2006
hmmm. looks like some hot parry
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by Nnamzo(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2006
hey kellorah,
just wanted to if u'd like to accompany me to the party. i quite agree with u, it looks like it's gonna be on fire. so what u say?
wink smiley
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by dominobaby(f): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2006
Where d party @?
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by dominobaby(f): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2006
Where's d party @?
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by eveseh(f): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2006
am not beautiful so i cant atten
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by retro(f): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2006
I'm not beautiful enough.
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

I'm not beautiful enough.

You are too beautiful. cool
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2006
eveseh:

am not beautiful so i can't atten

I think you are pretty enough to attend the party, Eveseh. cool
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by retro(f): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

You are too beautiful. cool

Thank you!

Afeni:

Nice to see that you are in touch with reality.

Dude! Apologise!
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

Thank you!

Dude! Apologise!

But, but, but, I am just being honest. cry
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by retro(f): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2006
It's rude, really rude. Even to me.
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

It's rude, really rude. Even to me.

Ok retro, i'll edit my previous post. Not for Eveseh, but for you. kiss
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by retro(f): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2006
Haha! Thanks.
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by eveseh(f): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

I think you are pretty enough to attend the party, Eveseh. cool

really?
OK am in dan grin

thanks grin
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2006
eveseh:

really?
OK am in dan grin

thanks grin

Yes you are. If it were not for the cross on your chest, I would be tempted to touch.
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by eveseh(f): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

Yes you are. If it were not for the cross on your chest, I would be tempted to touch.

Afeni,shine ya eyes ooo
abeg i don tell u
say dont check my profile oo
shine ur eyes well well boy,

well u cant touch too badddddddd grin
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2006
Its fine. I'll touch retro instead. tongue

You can touch her too. I think shes into girls as well. cool
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by diddy4(m): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2006
im gon be there when im gon be there.
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by eveseh(f): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

Its fine. I'll touch retro instead. tongue

You can touch her too. I think shes into girls as well. cool
afeni,am not a lesbo,OK
tell ya sister to touch hers or u know many here on NL tell dem
dont bring it to me ooo

u are really a blood sucker

u afeni are so meann and bad to me,gosh
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by Kadeejah(f): 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2006
hell i wann@ go. where tha party @?
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 12:08am On Jul 16, 2006
eveseh:

afeni,am not a lesbo,OK
tell ya sister to touch hers or u know many here on Nairaland tell them
don't bring it to me ooo

u are really a blood sucker

u afeni are so meann and bad to me,gosh

I am only mean because I want you to get better. Hugs and kisses, my love.
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by eveseh(f): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2006
Afeni:

I only mean because I want you to get better. Hugs and kisses, my love.

afeni abeg who's ya love?
abeg retro is ya love'
dont come near me oo be4 fire come catch u
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by Kadeejah(f): 12:23am On Jul 16, 2006
eveseh:

afeni abeg who's ya love?
abeg retro is ya love'
don't come near me oo be4 fire come catch u
lmaoooo!
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by eveseh(f): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2006
@kadee,yea he's a blood sucker,GOSH grin grin
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by retro(f): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2006
Afeni:

I am only mean because I want you to get better. Hugs and kisses, my love.

Lmfao. If only she read what you posted before! Hahahaha!
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2006
retro:

Lmfao. If only she read what you posted before! Hahahaha!

I know. grin
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by retro(f): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2006
This is funny. You're so mean!
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2006
retro:

This is funny. You're so mean!

As long as we keep it our little secret, no one gets hurt. cool
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by retro(f): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2006
Yay! We share a secret!
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by DaHitler(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2006
retro:

Yay! We share a secret!

Yes we do. If the burden becomes to much for you, spill it! I don't care what eveseh thinks. cool
Re: Meet Lots Of Beautiful Women - Attend This Party by bluenubian(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2006
there u 2 go again, every where i turn its afeni and retro

@topic

how i wish i was in LA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ani Lee Date Me / Nigeria Sugarmummies/ Sugardaddies Affro-dating Complex / Sugar Mummy Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.