Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? (706 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Looking For Men For Marriage / Question: Which Tribe Would You Marry? / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 09, 2015
From hausa to ibo to yoruba to Ikwerre, Ijaw, Tiv, Efik, abangkang, edo, urhobo, esan,Isekiri, Isoko.

From your observation, which tribe do you think has the highest percentage of beautiful ladies.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by maryam6(f): 11:04am On May 09, 2015
Fulani
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 09, 2015
Ontop 'datin and meet up zone?'
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by Basildvalour(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2015
Check out the Ibos
Then others come in this order:
Fulani Yoruba, etc.
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 09, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ontop 'datin and meet up zone?'

Where else dear
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 09, 2015
Basildvalour:
Check out the Ibos

Then others come in this order:

Fulani
Yoruba, etc.
I second that.
Ibos are too beautiful joor.
Take deziani the minister of petroleum for instance
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 09, 2015
maryam6:
Fulani

Fulani.. They have the best shape.. And voice ryt smiley
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by Fulaboy(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2015
maryam6:
Fulani
aha merci boucoup smiley
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by kelvyn7: 12:10am On May 11, 2015
Bennyzino:
I second that. Ibos are too beautiful joor. Take deziani the minister of petroleum for instance
dat woman wey get okpolor eye so
okpolor eye no be open eye ooo grin
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by Nobody: 5:48am On May 11, 2015
kelvyn7:

dat woman wey get okpolor eye so

okpolor eye no be open eye ooo grin

Na WA o

You are sounding like a yoruba guy
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by kelvyn7: 6:50am On May 11, 2015
Bennyzino:

Na WA o
You are sounding like a yoruba guy
grin grin
no mind me ooo
the woman dey beautiful ooo but she get okpolor nau, big one at dat grin
just joking grin

bytheway, what has my comment got to do with being a Yoruba? grin
How abt if I am not Yoruba and from ur own tribe??
Its wrong to conclude dat way.
do not join the current Yoruba-Igbo hate ooo
its unhealthy for us all
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by kelvyn7: 6:57am On May 11, 2015
Fulani and Igbos dey try ooo
Re: Which Tribe Has The Highest Percentage Of Beautiful Ladies? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 11, 2015
kelvyn7:

grin grin

no mind me ooo

the woman dey beautiful ooo but she get okpolor nau, big one at dat grin

just joking grin

bytheway, what has my comment got to do with being a Yoruba? grin

How abt if I am not Yoruba and from ur own tribe??

Its wrong to conclude dat way.

do not join the current Yoruba-Igbo hate ooo

its unhealthy for us all

cheesy

I was kidding too like you.

No hate bro

(1) (Reply)

Let's Meet Here If U Are Looking For Your Future Partner / Mature /single lady ready for something serious read please. / Introduction_101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.