Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Even If You Have No Blogging Experience And Don't Know What Google Adsense Is: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Even If You Have No Blogging Experience And Don't Know What Google Adsense Is: (712 Views)

A Typical Nigerian Blogging Experience / Quickteller's ONE TIME PASSWORD : My Experience And Grievance / Google Adsense Is Not Working In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If You Have No Blogging Experience And Don't Know What Google Adsense Is: by mrghost: 1:47am On Sep 22, 2008
Up until now, blogging has been something that is difficult to do well "for profit".

Sure there are millions of people out there with personal blogs using free blog services blogging but they aren't making any money.

The truth is, you've always needed advanced experience in order to be able to cash in the blog craze and make money doing it.

That's all changed now though!

You can literally setup a blog faster than you ever though possible in record time and start making money in a matter of a day or two.

Now you won't start off making millions but you'll slowly start seeing your income increase.

Don't worry about using Adsense either because it's easy once you see the simple steps you need to put it into place for profit.

But there is a catch, You need to know,

check this out http://www.allgoogleaffiliate..com and see how this is really serving me. Got almost four products running.

I tell you its damn easy. just know how it goes and you are on
visit http://www.allgoogleaffiliate..com to learn the easiest way to make money from Google
Re: Even If You Have No Blogging Experience And Don't Know What Google Adsense Is: by mrghost: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2008
Do you have a website and would like to make some real money from ad revenue and other peoples products then affiliate links are the way to go. Follow these simple steps and make money in no time.

1. Examine all the affiliate programs you can find that are related to your website. The affiliate program that you choose must share something in common with the topic of your website to engage the people who view it.

2. Try out a few of the products or services yourself. If it is something you are interested in then chances are the people who look at your web page will too.

3. Take only the very best one or two of the products you tried. Apply for an affiliate position with the company. This usually consists of nothing more than filling out an application.

4. Write a first hand point of view article on the product, what it does and why you liked it. Include your affiliate link to the product in the article as well as in a side bar on the page. Watch the money come in!

check out more useful tips from http://www.allgoogleaffiliate..com
Re: Even If You Have No Blogging Experience And Don't Know What Google Adsense Is: by enato(m): 8:50am On Sep 25, 2008
Sure enough but get traffics to your blog first as advert are of no use without traffic i just got a blog no too long but i have ads but not enough followers.that the main deal.http://naijarea..com
Re: Even If You Have No Blogging Experience And Don't Know What Google Adsense Is: by mrghost: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2008
yeah, you need to drive traffic to your blog to accumulate sales for you. there are many options to drive traffic. firstly,

submitt articles related to your niche to article directories and don't forget to include your affiliate link and your your blog url for at least 5 per day, and watch the traffic coming in.

Go to Google’s Keyword Analysis tool to find the best keywords for the item(s) you are marketing. It is important to find keywords that are highly searched with low competitiveness. The entire Internet operates on keywords and keyword density. Using appropriate keywords in your affiliate marketing campaigns is the only free way to draw traffic to your site and drive high sales.

Choose the target audience for your affiliate marketing campaign. If you enjoy social networking sites such as Digg, FaceBook and MySpace, make sure you establish yourself as an expert in your field and garner a following of your articles and advice. Add affiliate links to your signatures and ask associates to read and respond to your campaigns.

check out my blog to get more useful tips http://allgoogleaffiliate..com and don't forget to include your comment.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From My Website! / How To Become A Web Domain Name,web Hosting ,ssl, Merchant. Accepting Naira . / Help Me Review And Test Web Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.