Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie (5025 Views)

Terry Da Rap Man - A Millie Freestyle / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair / Lil Wayne - A Millie Remix Fiyah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by adconline(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
http://www.newlilwayne.com/2008/03/new-lil-wayne-a-millie-milli-lyrics/

Ima Millionaire,
Im a Young Money Millie in aire, tougher than Nigerian hair,
My criteria compared to your career just isnt fair,
Ima venereal disease like a menstrual bleed,
Threw the pencil and leak the sheet of the tablet in my mind,
Cuz I dont write shit cuz I aint got time,
Cuz my seconds, minutes, hours go to the al mighty dollar,
And the al mighty power of dat chit cha cha chopper,
Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father motha Bleep a copper,
Got da maserati dancin on the bridge pussy poppin,
Tell the coppers, hahahaha you cant catch em, you cant stop em,
I go by them goon rules if you cant beat em then you pop em,
You cant man em then you pop em,
You cant man em then you mop em,
You cant stand em then you drop em,
You drop em cuz we pop em like Orville Redenbacher,
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by mrjuwon: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2008
congrats on dat piece on detective work, smh
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 23, 2008
. . . can't be bothered. cool However it's beyond me why you guys even pay attention to that bat look alike. tongue
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by KarmaMod(f): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2008
Ive yet to understand what that line means.
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

Ive yet to understand what that line means.
He's trying to say we're nappy headed.

I can't speak for the rest of u Nigerians, but my hair sure looks better than that mop on his head
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2008
Lol. grin
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by chiogo(f): 3:16am On Sep 23, 2008
@poster, there has already been several topics concerning those lyrics. Besides, that song is old now, how come you're just hearing the lyrics?

I don't think he's dissing Nigerian hair. He just means Nigerian hair is tough(hard) in a good way. He probably knows a Nigerian who has "tough" hair. You know the rest. . .
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by showbobo(m): 3:40am On Sep 23, 2008
Who cares. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by Robotnik: 4:15am On Sep 23, 2008
I first thought it was an insult, but I think he his only advertising NIGERIA!!! kudos to him.
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by dyabman(m): 4:38am On Sep 23, 2008
adconline:

http://www.newlilwayne.com/2008/03/new-little-wayne-a-millie-milli-lyrics/

Ima Millionaire,
I'm a Young Money Millie in aire, tougher than Nigerian hair,
My criteria compared to your career just isnt fair,
Ima venereal disease like a menstrual bleed,
Threw the pencil and leak the sheet of the tablet in my mind,
Cuz I don't write shit because I aint got time,
Cuz my seconds, minutes, hours go to the al mighty dollar,
And the al mighty power of that chit cha cha chopper,
Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father motha mess a copper,
Got da maserati dancin on the bridge pussy poppin,
Tell the coppers, hahahaha you can't catch em, you can't stop em,
I go by them goon rules if you can't beat em then you pop em,
You can't man em then you pop em,
You can't man em then you mop em,
You can't stand em then you drop em,
You drop em because we pop em like Orville Redenbacher,

hes sayin the truth
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by KarmaMod(f): 4:46am On Sep 23, 2008
Lmao tough in a good way? What does that mean?

and chiogo can i get links to other threads discussing this cos to be honest I was wondering why this is the first time im seeing such
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by savanaha: 5:05am On Sep 23, 2008
Who cares what that that doped up neanderthal looking thing has to say about Nigerians. My friend played it for me this past Saturday and to be honest while the Nigerian hair thing rhymes it has nothing to do with anything. No wonder people say rap is whack cause most of the rappers do crack. This dude does even cough medicine therefore he is probably to make sense. I don't know whether to take the incomprehensible lyrics as an insult or what.
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2008
does lil wayne have hair?
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by dyabman(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2008
davidylan:

does little wayne have hair?

shey that wan resemble attachment ni
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by timbabng(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2008
i think he was out of rhymes when he said that undecided
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by lalaboi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2008
whats d diff btw a naija hair and a ghana or any other african hair?

na dumb lyrics jo
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by mrjuwon: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2008
lol omo lalaboi, there is difference oh. As in, I might come off a bit overly patriotic but there sure is difference between Naija hair and other Afrrican folks. Most Naija guys I know got good hair. Even my shit slick without d relaxers and all the chemo. Weezy must kno some nappy headed Naija person lol. I cannot believe we r wastin time with such a thread when dis was already discussed time ago when the song first came. Im out mehn. Peace
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by tumfulu: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2008
you are crazy all of you.
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by tboy1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2008
Y r ppl stressin over this. The song's a freestyle i.e he said the first thing that came to his mind so the lyrics could rhyme

who knows, he might had been with a naija girl the night before and she was the first thing that came to his mind cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
LMAO! I thought I was the only one who heard that part! cheesy

Well I believe he said the Nigerian thangy to rhyme up. Like anyone else could mention any country when rapping. tongue
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by lailai2(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2008
headless argument
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by igbsam(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2008
Heir or Hair,
Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by AfrknKngs(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2008
aint gonna lie tho, da nigga wrecked it =D

Anotha Remix

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FOTZcMRr0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Lil Wayne - A Millie REMIX by D-Mite Beats

~We Are AKS~

Re: Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie by chiogo(f): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2008
@karmamod, I didn't know my post was that hard to comprehend. I think he meant tough in a good way, if not he wouldn't compare/liken the hair with himself. Geddit??

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-141227.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158791.0.html

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent - "officer Ricky Go Ahead Try Me" (rick Diss) [download Link Included] / Is Ruggedman A Coward? / DOWNLOAD Sinach New Single Titled ”my Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.