Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is Ruggedman A Coward? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Ruggedman A Coward? (5031 Views)

9ice Wishes Ruggedman A.k.a ‘log Headman’ A Happy Birthday And Yet To Release Al / Where Is Ruggedman? / Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ruggedman A Coward? by jenace999: 5:08am On Jan 19, 2011
I am actually a ruggedman fan but i am still wandering why he couldn't reply modenine's ''Death blow''.
Could it be a sign or cowardice or is he scared of modenine? He never wasted time replying 9ice but till date we are still waiting for a death blow reply. If he claims to be hiphop, he had better put a reply to that modenine's death blow or else mode is right cos it is actually a death blow. I still remember rugged calling out dudes for battle in his ''to whom it may concern" but i think he is not up for it.
They say he who fights and run away lives to fight another day. But i say that he fights and run away, na fear dey catch am. GBAMMM
I feel ruggedy has lost it,
Comments,
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by yoji: 5:40am On Jan 19, 2011
He replied wit d skit in his last album.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by babmal: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2011
i think the skit is not good enuf considering the untouchable yarnings, but he was touched by mode 9 and not a single track for him. i thnk it's a shame on his part. have u heard he's gone to do another diss track for 9ice. 9ice touched him just once, and he'll b getting more diss track for that. 9ice is not a rapper, and thats y he's so quick to reply. ruggedman is a good rapper, but i tell u no body in naija can claim to be the best. cos a lot of new guys are coming into the game with mad flows and lyrics. i dont even c MI(started kelly handsome beef, but got more than he cud chew) or mode 9(our oyinbo rapper) as the number 1 rapper. every1 shud step up his game or?
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by bjmighty(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2011
I think he is yet to recover from the "deathblow" shock. U guyz should let him be plsss.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dammiecool(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2011
Me wey I carry goliath(kennis,idris) nack am for flour/
how can I battle aki n paw paw/(mode ix)

jenace999:

He never wasted time replying 9ice,
Comments,

he never dissed 9ice.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by montelik(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2011
bjmighty:

I think he is yet to recover from the "deathblow" shock. U guyz should let him be plsss.

LMAO.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by montelik(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2011
dammiecool:

Me wey I carry goliath(kennis,idris) nack am for flour/
how can I battle aki n paw paw/(mode ix)

he never dissed 9ice.

If Rugged considers Eedris (migidi figidi) a goliath, then I have lost even more respect for him. I doubt rugged lyrics interpret as you outlined them. If they do, then god help him.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by pheesayor(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2011
The skit was mainly directed at OD who has gone commercial.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dawhizkid1(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2011
montelik:

If Rugged considers Eedris (migidi figidi) a goliath, then I have lost even more respect for him. I doubt rugged lyrics interpret as you outlined them. If they do, then god help him.
Back then, Eedris was the Goliath of Naija music Scene. . U don't agree? Eedris of then, is bigger than MI+Choc Boiz of Now. . . If u can't acknowledge that Fact, then, I just sorry 4 U!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2011
"I'm a prove it MIC-WISE, you got nothing to say/
WOLD LIKE A BABOON UNDER THE MOON - Nothing to say/

The guy can not reply to that track cos seriously, what do u want him to b saying on that track. . .? he can call other wrappers like him to assist but it will still bee wack as usual. . .

And he was quick to reply 9ce. . .Eni a ri mu ni an ledi mo. . . grin

@damiecool

stop spewing nonsense jare. . .for ur own mind sef, Modenine an Aki and paw paw right? Ori e gbono si be

#javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dammiecool(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2011
da-whizkid:

Back then, Eedris was the Goliath of Naija music Scene. . U don't agree? Eedris of then, is bigger than MI+Choc Boiz of Now. . . If u can't acknowledge that Fact, then, I just sorry 4 U!

thank u o help me tell am cool

pheesayor:

The skit was mainly directed at OD who has gone commercial.

exactly! but rugged bad o grin grin hin voice con be like dat of mode ix grin grin cheesy

its hiphop men! this is how we do it in d american men, grin grin cheesy okada men grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by 04kaa: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2011
javalove:

"I'm a prove it MIC-WISE, you got nothing to say/
WOLD LIKE A BABOON UNDER THE MOON - Nothing to say/

And he was quick to reply 9ce. . .Eni a ri mu ni an ledi mo. . . ;
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
dammiecool:

thank u o help me tell am cool

exactly! but rugged bad o grin grin hin voice con be like dat of mode ix grin grin cheesy

its hiphop men! this is how we do it in d american men, grin grin cheesy okada men grin grin grin grin

you are such a retard. . .yes the skit was funny, but does it affect modenine in anyway?? i doubt strongly. . .

compare impacts naaa. . .compare the impackt deathblow has had on that oblong headed, carpet headed wrapper . . . he vex so tey he called modenine a BAST-ARD and that HE WILL DIE A PAUPER. . .

Tell me, who is smiling now grin

Oloshi jati jati

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by bouzymill(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
The only track that would have given Ruggedman multiple awards was that "a word is enough for the 9ce". But so bad, it is a diss track. I don't know ruggedman could have time to diss like this. . . He's just deceiving himself.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
bouzymill:

The only track that would have given Ruggedman multiple awards was that "a word is enough for the 9ce". But so bad, it is a diss track. I don't know ruggedman could have time to diss like this. . . He's just deceiving himself.

lmao grin grin grin grin award ko award ni. . .e no fit win NL end of year awards sef. . . grin

Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tical(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
jenace999:

I am actually a ruggedman fan but i am still wandering why he couldn't reply modenine's ''Death blow''.
Could it be a sign or cowardice or is he scared of modenine? He never wasted time replying 9ice but till date we are still waiting for a death blow reply. If he claims to be hiphop, he had better put a reply to that modenine's death blow or else mode is right cos it is actually a death blow. I still remember rugged calling out dudes for battle in his ''to whom it may concern" but i think he is not up for it.
They say he who fights and run away lives to fight another day. But i say that he fights and run away, na fear dey catch am. GBAMMM
I feel ruggedy has lost it,
Comments,
1.Ruggedman neva replied dissin 9ice. .get ur facts right
2.the beef btw rugged & 9ice is a serious case dat involved broken marriage which needed to be addressed while the beef mode9 threw at rugged was plain hatred,envious nd childish jabs dat deserved NO reply
3.If u r rily a Fan of Ruggedman then ur train of thought shuld derailed from dat track of RUGGED BEING A COWARD nd BE WISE ENUFF to NOTE that u shuld:

NEVER GET INTO FIGHTS WIT UGLY PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'VE GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE!

Why didnt Mode9 reply to Ghetto p BIG BABY DISS
Why didnt 9ice reply to Baba Nee TWICE AS NICE DISS??
Why didnt Timaya reply Nico gravity I GO FINISH TIMAYA DISS??
Does kelly hansome hav anything to lose in his on-going beef wiv MI

THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTIONS ABOVE ARE THE REASON WHY RUGGEDMAN DIDNT REPLY MODE9'S DEATH BLOW
Mr Poster WISE UP!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dammiecool(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
javalove:

you are such a not-so-smart person. . .yes the skit was funny, but does it affect modenine in anyway?? i doubt strongly. . .

compare impacts naaa. . .compare the impackt deathblow has had on that oblong headed, carpet headed wrapper . . .  he vex so tey he called modenine a BAST-ARD and that HE WILL DIE A PAUPER. . .

Tell me, who is smiling now  grin

Oloshi jati jati

javababoon

wats d difference btw d skit n

cocoyam head/
long neck like guinea fowl/
Ive gat some info on u incriminatin/
maintain has more money dan you/
no more loss,t-boy, jaffar all left u/
straffing ur dancers/

inshort d skit is far better dan all d story ur god mode 0 dey tell us cool cool
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by 04kaa: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2011
dammiecool:

javababoon
[/b]
[size=28pt]LMFAO WMHGQ[/size]
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2011
dammiecool:

javababoon

wats d difference btw d skit n

cocoyam head/
long neck like guinea fowl/
Ive gat some info on u incriminatin/
maintain has more money dan you/
no more loss,t-boy, jaffar all left u/
straffing your dancers/

inshort d skit is far better dan all d story your god mode 0 dey tell us cool cool

Mo da ron ooooooooooooo. . . .i dont know whether to blame ur english teacher or naija's educational system. . .

why did u extract those lines from their original contexts? Una no do comprehension ni?

You and yr god rughead have nothing to say!!!!

tical:

1.Ruggedman neva replied dissin 9ice. .get your facts right
2.the beef btw rugged & 9ice is a serious case dat involved broken marriage which needed to be addressed while the beef mode9 threw at rugged was plain hatred,envious nd childish jabs dat deserved NO reply
3.If u r rily a Fan of Ruggedman then your train of thought shuld derailed from dat track of RUGGED BEING A COWARD nd BE WISE ENUFF to NOTE that u shuld:

NEVER GET INTO FIGHTS WIT UGLY PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'VE GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE!

Why didnt Mode9 reply to Ghetto p BIG BABY DISS
Why didnt 9ice reply to Baba Nee TWICE AS NICE DISS??
Why didnt Timaya reply Nico gravity I GO FINISH TIMAYA DISS??
Does kelly hansome hav anything to lose in his on-going beef wiv MI

THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTIONS ABOVE ARE THE REASON WHY RUGGEDMAN DIDNT REPLY MODE9'S DEATH BLOW
Mr Poster WISE UP!

Wetin dey worry this one? U sef don make points for ur eye be that oooo

All those points are stupid and shows u have no knowledge of the naija music scene/. . .

For ur info, ur stup.id rugheaddy started the beef. . . who do u think he made this tracks for

- My Life
- To whom It May Concern
- Rugheaddy Baba
-Waka
Speak Your Mind

And he boldly called for beef. . .on the To Whom It May Concern and Speak Your mind tracks. . .

If u know netter than us, please tell us how modo started the beef and I will give 2 times the reasons you will give on how Rugheaddy started the beef

The idiot can not reply to deathblow but had the time and energy to run to enconmium magazine and he called Modo a Baskard. . .

oloriburku fello. . .

Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dammiecool(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
javalove:

Al. . . who do u think he made this tracks for

- My Life
- To whom It May Concern
- Rugheaddy Baba
-Waka
Speak Your Mind

And he boldly called for beef. . .on the To Whom It May Concern and Speak Your mind tracks. . .

If u know netter than us, please tell us how modo started the beef and I will give 2 times the reasons you will give on how Rugheaddy started the beef

The can not reply to deathblow but had the time and energy to run to enconmium magazine and he called Modo a Baskard. . .

oloriburku fello. . .

Javalove no 1 Ruggedman fan on NL (admit it or not dats d truth)
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by javalove(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
dammiecool:

Javalove no 1 Ruggedman fan on NL (admit it or not dats d truth)

olohun maje. . . . grin

oriburuku o kin se temi

Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by dammiecool(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
javalove:

olohun[b] maje.[/b] . . . grin

aje melo
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by rapjunkie(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
are we still on this old chestnut?
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2011
Mode9 replied ghettoP wiv a line on badman. . .even though i feel he's scared of ghetto, he stil replied

9ice replied baba nee and isolate on safarawe ft M.i

people should get their facts b4 posting!

Ruggedman replied talkn to u ft Banky, wiv banging. . . Thinking mode9 wld stop there! Even though it was a party song, rugged had some tight lines on banging. Buh we all know modey took that round wiv this line "this baba that baba,u not a father, u got intellect myopia,so wen i-diss-a-baba, its not ethiopia" .

Rugged was stil a man. .till modey den dropd deathblow on davinci mode! He was hit so bad, all he could do was go to the prints and brag about his wealth and call mode a bastard! Instead of saving his career and credibility by replyn deathblow. .
Deathblow ended his career. . .and next thing was the 9ice issue, poking his nose into marital vows to sell records! Suddenly ruggedman had time to write lyrics 4 chinaydu and also do anoda track, making 2 tracks addresn 9ice on an album. . . . And stil not reply mode9.

He cant even reply seriki, ka ma so mode9. . . . Its either rugged lost his skills or he's a coward!
Buh i pick coward,for avn two tracks @9ice on his album and not a line addresn modey!

He even bragged abt getn many views off his leaked telephone convo on the album, such a loser!

Only rugged wld make a song wiv flavour and not hit. . .
Make a track wiv 2face and m.i and not hit. . . . .
Make a track wiv dagrin and not hit. . . .
Rugged has lost it!

My favs on his album is "rush rush" that song is banging.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by bjmighty(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
Na who dey talk say mode no reply ghetto p big baby? Well, the reply was encoded in
"bad man" u might wann click play again or if u no get am ask rapjunkie or ebora to for d dl link. As for rugged, I don't consider him a rapper no more.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by bjmighty(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2011
Thank you tosin. U've said it all.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by MeGaStReEt: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2011
First of all. WHAT WILL RM GAIN FROM DISSING MODE9? nothing He (RM) knows what he is doing

tosinaded@:

Mode9 replied ghettoP wiv a line on badman. . .even though i feel he's scared of ghetto, he stil replied

In that case RM replied Mode9 with a skit

people should put their head in order b4 coming here so spew rub-ish

tosinaded@:

Deathblow ended his career. . .and next thing was the 9ice issue, poking his nose into marital vows to sell records! Suddenly ruggedman had time to write lyrics 4 chinaydu and also do anoda track, making 2 tracks addresn 9ice on an album. . . . And stil not reply mode9.

stop buying fake ganja mixed with plaintain and cocoyam leaf, if at all you want to smoke buy correct ganja

Suddenly 9ice had time to do a diss track and a video when he initially told RM on fone that he does not have time to even write on twitter or fb that he wasnt refering to him,
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by bouzymill(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2011
tosinaded@:

Ruggedman replied talkn to u ft Banky, wiv banging. . . Thinking mode9 wld stop there! Even though it was a party song, rugged had some tight lines on banging. Buh we all know modey took that round wiv this line "this baba that baba,u not a father, u got intellect myopia,so wen i-diss-a-baba, its not ethiopia" .

Rugged was stil a man. .till modey den dropd deathblow on davinci mode! He was hit so bad, all he could do was go to the prints and brag about his wealth and call mode a naughty person! Instead of saving his career and credibility by replyn deathblow. .

He cant even reply seriki, ka ma so mode9. . . . Its either rugged lost his skills or he's a coward!
Buh i pick coward,for avn two tracks @9ice on his album and not a line addresn modey!

He even bragged abt getn many views off his leaked telephone convo on the album, such a loser!

Rugged has lost it!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord!!!! If this was an exam, you aced it
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tical(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

First of all. WHAT WILL RM GAIN FROM DISSING MODE9? nothing He (RM) knows what he is doing

In that case RM replied Mode9 with a skit

people should put their head in order b4 coming here so spew rub-ish

thank u. .RM already said in an interview dat he stands to gain nuffin by going on a war wiv mode9. .urnestly mode9 neva sat on the rap throne so whatz RM battlin him for?
tosinaded@:

Rugged was stil a man. .till modey den dropd deathblow on davinci mode! He was hit so bad, all he could do was go to the prints and brag about his wealth and call mode a naughty person! Instead of saving his career and credibility by replyn deathblow. .
Deathblow ended his career. .
Rugged has lost it!

what a fallacious post in what planet do u live? Ebemsi ft. flavour and Emi ni ft. dagrin are not just only mere Hits but heavy Club bangers. .u claimed deathblow killd rugged but RM is stil waxing strong wiv good album sales. .pls can u say the same abt any of mode9 albums No! Yo I just noticed dat u r just letting sentiments becloud ur judgements. .do ur research well nd get ur facts right b4 comin here 2 post crap!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tosinaded(m): 12:24am On Jan 20, 2011
He dsnt av anythn to gain abi? So why did he reply talkn to u with banging?

He dsnt av anytn to gain,yet he went mad on the prints just to address mode9. . .

@tical
which sales? Go and follow alaba on twitter! Even with his 9ice strategy. .he's stil not makn sales compared to his previous albums!

@megastreet
i bn dan give u benefit of doubt b4, buh i dan withdraw am. . . Ure a m.or.on!

Rugged used a skit to reply deathblow! How ridiculous. . . For sum1 dat stil wants to be cald naija's best, thats retarded.

U say 9ice cldnt come out to clear the air abt his song! Ure just as f.o.olish as ur god. . .
There was nothn to clear. . . .

U say 9ice suddenly did a song and a video after he said he didnt av time on fone. . Lmao u be oponu jatijati! That was cos he didnt know he was dealing wiv a snitch dat would leak a private phone converstion. . Nothing would av hapnd if that phone convo was kept private

I dnt expect u to see reason sha,dat would be asking too much from u. . . .
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by asha80(m): 1:08am On Jan 20, 2011
tosinaded@:

He dsnt av anytn to gain,yet he went mad on the prints just to address mode9. . .

@tical[b]
which sales? Go and follow alaba on twitter![/b] Even with his 9ice strategy. .he's stil not makn sales compared to his previous albums!

@megastreet

Rugged used a skit to reply deathblow! How ridiculous. . . For sum1 dat stil wants to be cald naija's best, thats not-so-smart.

U say 9ice cldnt come out to clear the air abt his song! Ure just as f.o.olish as your god. . .
There was nothn to clear. . . .

U say 9ice suddenly did a song and a video after he said he didnt av time on fone. . Lmao u be oponu jatijati! That was cos he didnt know he was dealing wiv a snitch dat would leak a private phone converstion. .  Nothing would av hapnd if that phone convo was kept private

I dnt expect u to see reason sha,dat would be asking too much from u. . . .

guy try post am here now as you carry post jesse jagz own.no be everybody dey twitter now  grin
Re: Is Ruggedman A Coward? by tical(m): 1:59am On Jan 20, 2011
tosinaded@:

@tical
which sales? Go and follow alaba on twitter! Even with his 9ice strategy. .he's stil not makn sales compared to his previous albums!

@megastreet

Rugged used a skit to reply deathblow! How ridiculous. . . For sum1 dat stil wants to be cald naija's best, thats not-so-smart.
Lmao. .if mode9 records a whole 5mins song to diss RM nd RM replied wiv just an ordinary skit. . Isnt it a shame on M9?? I xpected u to read btw the lines that mode9 ego has bn bruised nd rubbished but ur sentiments nd myopic point of view wil neva allow u to notice that!
You r talkin about @alabareports on twitter. .so u actually believe that clownish imposter who aint got upto 200 followers on twitter just because he told u he is from alaba. .dude,your Ignorance might get u duped by fraudsters one of this days. .let me reiterate this,research b4 u post anything here. .GO TO ALABA,RUGGEDMAN'S ALBUM IS MOVING MAAD UNITS!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illrymz Ft Femi Kuti - Teacher Teacher (video) / How To Be An OAP (parody) / Who Is Your Favorite: Gbenga Adenuga Or Wale Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.