Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo (5017 Views)

10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Ini Edo / 10 Things You Don't Know About Ini Edo / What You Do Not Know About Ini Edo. Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by dani1luv: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2008
All 4 me i hate her dressings
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by mohawkchic(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2008
~Hate's a strong word!! Anywho Some of her choice of clothes portray the characters she's acting!! The rest can be a tard skimpy . . i'd say she needs a wardrobe makeover But if she's comfy in what she wears then hey!!

~Having said that,she's one of my fav. Actress Regardless!! tongue
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by KarmaMod(f): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2008
hate? why?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by babyosho: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2008
ini edo is a woman of her own.wat u guys fail 2 undrstand is dat in home movies dnt think they force u 2 wear wat ur not comfortable wit, THE GIRL IS SPOILT,ROTTEN,sorry 2 say. Her dress sense!!!!!!!! DNT THINK SHES GOT ANY tongue tongue.SHE HAS NO TASTE.welllllll yes i agree shes pretty bt men no dress sense.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by ifyalways(f): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2008
why should i hate her?
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Raymond88(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2008
I love Ini to death!! cool
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Wendy80(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2008
Her dress sense is a no no, always clad in last grade clothes 4rm a BDB
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by tope2000(f): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2008
Wendy80:

Her dress sense is a no no, always clad in last grade clothes from a BDB

lol
agreed
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Joseph6(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2008
wat is there 2 hate in ini, if u hate her go and faint, coz she's 100% hott
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by sima(f): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2008
i love every thing about [size=50pt]INI EDO[/size] angry
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by ohisng(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2009
I hate her weird nose! I hate the way she squeaks (not talk). I hate the fact that she has potrayed an image of a DONATUS!!!
I hate EVERYTHING!!
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Godmother(f): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
I love the fact that she is level-headed and natural even at this stage of her career.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by whitesturd(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2009
why must we hate her.HATE is a very strong word to use for any humanbeing.u can say u dont like her but why hate.as if she cares anyways if u dislike her.wot did she do to you,did she snatch ur boyfriend from u.pple sha.i love ini edo.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
i dislike the characters she chooses to play in a lot of her movies.
but just over the weekend i watched her in a movie acting a role ive never seen her act before. FINALLY i got to see the more versitile side of Ini Edo.
the way she talks sometimes annoys me, and those cheap city girl/campus babe roles she plays all the time.
other than that, i really have no problem with her.

and you peeps cant judge her style from nollywood movies rather red carpets. they actually have stylist/costume people on set who dress all the stars in what you see in the movies.
but i havent seen Ini at that many red carpets, and when i did, she didnt look bad.
so her dressing isnt that bad.

anyway Ini keep doing what youre doing.
CIAO! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Kunbee: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2009
The way she squints
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by jazzibella(f): 12:53am On Nov 13, 2009
i love her, cos' she's mad talented and pretty but only needs to work on the way she dresses cos it's not up to par.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by sweeti14(f): 1:02am On Nov 13, 2009
her tummy,she really needs to work on it embarassed
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 13, 2009
I like everything about Ini Edo.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by SeanT21(f): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2009
INI is one of the best in nollywood.She just need a personal stylist.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Sissy3(f): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2009
if only i knew her from adam, i would have known what to supposedly "hate " about her
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by pureminded: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2009
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo

Ans: Nuffin cool
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2009
hmmmmm ive just finished watching this movie and Ini acted VERY WELL in it.  cool
wasnt expecting that from her.
she has just bumped herself up to another level from the last two movies ive seen her in.
very versitile i must say.
well i have no problem with ini, she is slowly becoming one of my fav actresses,  smiley
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by whitesturd(f): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

hmmmmm ive just finished watching this movie and Ini acted VERY WELL in it. cool
wasnt expecting that from her.
she has just bumped herself up to another level from the last two movies ive seen her in.
very veritile i must say.
well i have no problem with ini, she is slowly becoming one of my fav actresses, smiley

Ini Edo as far as i cam remember has always been a good actress,she cats as if its 4 real and there is hardly a role she cant interprete.ranging from a house girl,working class,a professional prostitute etc.i dont think pple criticize her acting,its just her person pple dont like.she is one of the best Actresse in Nollywood.she is jst one actress that is full of scandals and controversies.but i cant judge a girl i dont know in real llife based on wot pple say about her.I like her.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by MShow1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2009
and if i may ask why do people hate ini in any way ? there is actually nothing to hate about the bitch she is just too good to be criticises she really gut it all , i like her too. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
whitesturd:

Ini Edo as far as i cam remember has always been a good actress,she cats as if its 4 real and there is hardly a role she cant interprete.ranging from a house girl,working class,a professional prostitute etc.i dont think pple criticize her acting,its just her person pple dont like.she is one of the best Actresse in Nollywood.she is jst one actress that is full of scandals and controversies.but i cant judge a girl i dont know in real llife based on wot pple say about her.I like her.
yeah, i agree.
too many scandals and she isnt exactly up to par with her fashion.
but overall i think ini is only ONE of the best.
about 6 months ago i was watching some really crappy movies with her and i stopped watching any movie with her in it. just about 5 days ago i started watching her movies again. she did a good job and i got to see another side of her.
im just really bored with those "city girls/campus girls/rich spoiled girl" movie roles she was playing for a period of time. ill just stay away from those. smiley
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2010
nuffin,i wonder y many people dont like her,i dont know whether its problem of insecurity or dat her lifestyle n dressing doesnt portray d real african woman,like women of old (our mothers)who's always at d mercy of chauvenistic men.called husband.thank god she's married now so all dose haters who kip sayin she can neva marry because of her dressing n lifestyle will have no other choice than 2 kip their hating mouths shut cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by THEAMAKA(f): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2010
well it has been about 4 months. . .
recently, the only thing i dislike about her is her dressing. the one for the premiere of "Guilty Pleasures" and her own premiere for the movie she recently produced, HORRENDOUS!
the worst red carpets of her so far. . . the outfits didnt flatter her body and they were just ugly.  undecided
she really needs a personal stylist.

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by sjeezy8: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
Why would anyone hate someone else? lol

anyway shes not important enough or shes not attractive enough to even be looked at to judge- shes just there like bottle of water.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by THEAMAKA(f): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
^^^^^
see this yeye mouth. lol
grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by MissyB1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2010
One can't tell, if it's her body or the choice of clothes.
Werrin be that up there? undecided
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by sjeezy8: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^^^
see this yeye mouth. lol
grin

lol for real shes soooo average - it would even be better if she was kinda ugly with a big azz or chest .But no she has an average face, average body, average everything its sooo annoying.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by ayettymama(f): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
i dont no why anyone would hate her

she is extremely beautiful- the most one yet actually

she dresses good in her movies

i enjoy the glamour she adds to the movies

quite frankly i dont watch nollywood unless she's in it

a superb actress with attitude

shes not fake like the rest of them

i love her to bits!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Hot Nigerian Model, Popular On Instagram / Uncle Mark Angel Finally Reveals How Little Emmanuella Gets Paid And Her Educati / Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.