Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo (5026 Views)

10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Ini Edo / 10 Things You Don't Know About Ini Edo / What You Do Not Know About Ini Edo. Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2010
tpia.:

see the person claiming he turned over a new leaf
Where the heck did I ever tell you I was turning into a new leaf and what new leaf if I may ask? undecided
Are you delusional or are you psychopathic?. ,
giving me 3 straight quotes from different threads shows how mentally messed up you are. . .
Who's the one fixating on each other now and kissing each other's butt? grin
Like I said before, get a real life out of nairaland and stop creating threads to gain attention all to yourself. . .
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by sjeezy8: 2:27am On Mar 11, 2010
mama-gee:

Where the heck did I ever tell you I was turning into a new leaf and what new leaf if I may ask? undecided
Are you delusional or are you psychopathic?. ,
giving me 3 straight quotes from different threads shows how mentally messed up you are. . .
Who's the one fixating on each other now and kissing each other's butt? grin
Like I said before, get a real life out of nairaland and stop creating threads to gain attention all to yourself. . .

I wonder the who or what mamagee is like outside of NL is she FAT OR SKINNY. tall or short? silly or smart? Light or dark? ugly or pretty?
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Are you serious she's really married. . .? , sound like you're just joking. right? [/size]
aze:

Pls my guy put those fantasy induced daydreams that you often get when watching her movies. She is now married.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by THEAMAKA(f): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2010
she has been married since Nov of 2008. . .(i believe)
you are soooooooo late.
look up her wedding pics, they are here on NL.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]I will not believe not until i see her wedding pics and even though , i see pic with her wearing a wedding gawn i wouldn't be supprise that's another LOVE movie of her but not real wedding. . .THE AMAKA tell me you're joking so that i wont miss road. shocked shocked[/size]
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by THEAMAKA(f): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2010
really, where have you been living? this is old news.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-241192.0.html
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
Naija. Una lyk to dey pork nose for market woman life. Abeg leave iya alamala alone.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2010
[size=13pt]so this is real shocked shocked , seriously i was thinkings its another movie but after seeing peoples comments on the link you've post i realise i came in the wrong time! , oooh-- now , i have to keep my eye's off her breast before someone would call the 911 rescue phone number. sad embarassed[/size]
THE AMAKA:

really, where have you been living? this is old news.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-241192.0.html
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by THEAMAKA(f): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]so this is real shocked shocked , seriously i was thinkings its another movie but after seeing peoples comments on the link you've post i realise i came in the wrong time! , oooh-- now , i have to keep my eye's off her bosom before someone would call the 911 rescue phone number. sad embarassed[/size]
lmfao!!! you can watch, but don't touch. wink
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by chamotex(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
Ini Edo is not my cup of tea . . . I dont like watching her movies undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by MissyB1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2010
I know t's only ma movies You enjoy watching. kiss
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by chamotex(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2010
angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by oyizee: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
When if ini dress like that is because of her job and she like the dressing. So i see no reason why i should hate her, she is beautiful, intelligent and hot. She is my best actress]
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2010
So if sum of u guys claim ini does bend down select wot do say 2 d likes of iyabo ojo (yoruba actress),eucharia anobi,mercy johnson,cossy n sum odas dat have bad cloth n colour combination,worst of al some of dem bleach n d height of it is dat dey use excessive pancake dat makes dem look lyk dey cemented their faces.ini isn't as bad as u guys r portrayin her aftral one of d quality of a good artiste is d ability 2 interprete any role perfectly.she acts with passion n she has a great dress sense,she doesnt do bsb,polished,poise,composure n comportment.at least she's not as lousy as sum yoruba artiste.me luv her n i'm a great fan of her.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Ini Edo by dplomaticVal: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
babyosho: ini edo is a woman of her own.wat u guys fail 2 undrstand is dat in home movies dnt think they force u 2 wear wat ur not comfortable wit, THE GIRL IS SPOILT,ROTTEN,sorry 2 say. Her dress sense!!!!!!!! DNT THINK SHES GOT ANY tongue tongue.SHE HAS NO TASTE.welllllll yes i agree shes pretty bt men no dress sense.

and your point is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Spends Sallah Break With His Cute 2year Old Son (photo) / shocking news !! Pregnant Tiwa Savage Unclad Picture Leak Online / Selena Gomez Braless In New Shots For 'in Style' Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.