Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? (920 Views)

Manchester United Can Only Get Better Under Van Gaal / Man Utd Defender Ferdinand Ends Rift With Capello / How Manchester United Can Beat Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by nightrider: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2006
What happens this season?

Friend or Foe

Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by Priscila(f): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2006
Hope they be friends again.I blame the officiating.
The ref was harsh to give Rooney a direct red card. Infact of all Rooney’s red cards, this was the most innocent of them and sadly the most costly.
The stamp on Carvalho was not intentional and in my book Rooney himself should have won a free kick before he was red carded.
the are friends. Ronaldo was the most hated player at WC because of that red.
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by toptho(f): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
i doubt ronaldo will be with man utd next season,hope we get a suitable replacement in any case
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by mukina2: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2006
yeah i dont really think he'll be dere this season
cuz the hatred for him is too much
i read an interviwe on newspaper this evening where Ronaldo said no one from man utd stood up to defend him.
he was booed thruout their match against France.
they shud try to work this out before the english murder him
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by kitaun(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2006
who cares
let them deal with it their own way grin grin
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by Grizzly(m): 2:00am On Jul 11, 2006
cool
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by Grizzly(m): 2:02am On Jul 11, 2006
yeah kitty,  tongue
who cares, they can fight for all they care. when ronaldo is with the ball rooney should run to him and stamp his balls!!  grin shocked shocked
Who are they faulting? anyways i heard from a reliable source *jackal* that ronaldo's leaving for madrid. .

whichever way we dont care cos
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by jgirl3: 2:07am On Jul 11, 2006
Grizz, you hate man U? Another reason for us to fight
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by Grizzly(m): 2:10am On Jul 11, 2006
What?!  shocked
u love zizou, u love man u, *u love me*Shuooo, who don't u love. .?  grin
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by jgirl3: 2:15am On Jul 11, 2006
You wish, i don't remember mentioning the third one. I just admire Man U and Zizou very much. Seems like we are opposite
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by Damest09(f): 2:45am On Jul 11, 2006
I don't like man u and i don't like the fact that Ronaldo cry like baby anything they lose-club or international match.
Re: Manchester United Can You Heal This Rift? by jgirl3: 2:46am On Jul 11, 2006
Ronaldo is still fine though. It's all good

(1) (Reply)

Do U Think Rooney And Chicharito Can Help Man Utd Win Barcelona? / Real Madrid Player Die And Terry Ban For 4matches / Ex-Arsenal Star Emmanuel Eboue Now Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.