Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Manchester United Can Only Get Better Under Van Gaal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Can Only Get Better Under Van Gaal (457 Views)

Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? / Is Louis Van Gaal Still A Tactical Genius? / Manchester United Should Trust In Van Gaal's Philosophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Can Only Get Better Under Van Gaal by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
[b]Manchester United have been the giants of English Football for a long time and they enjoyed success under the reign of Sir Alex Ferguson. Manchester United slumped last season after the departure of their legendary manager.

David Moyes time as Manchester United Manager saw the English giants lose their place in the top four of the English Premier League.

After the departure of David Moyes, Louis Van Gaal, the former Coach of Netherland took over Manchester United and things seems to pick up.

The players of the club are getting accustomed to the coaching methods of the Dutch tactician and Manchester United can only get better after their 4-2 demolition of Manchester City, the Champions of the English Premier League.

The win consolidated Manchester United's third position on the English Premier League table.

Manchester United's continued their impressive form with the win of Manchester City at Old Trafford. They have now won their last five games, despite playing games against top English oppositions like Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham.

Next season, Van Gaal will look to continue the improvements shown by his side and will hope they continue to play with the kind of confidence in their last four games.

Manchester United had a poor start because the team were not familiar with Van Gaal's method. Next season, Manchester United can have a better start. They will continue with a system that brought them results against top oppositions. The players now trust the system and they will be able to push for the title.

The players played well in their last five games. The red devils outplayed Liverpool at Anfield and put four past the reigning English Champions.

The game against Liverpool showed how formidable Manchester United is under Van Gaal. At the time Manchester United faced Liverpool, Liverpool were in an impressive form. However, the red devils not only nullified their threats but outplayed them.

It will be interesting to watch how Manchester United and Van Gaal deal with the runaway leaders of the English Premier League Chelsea.

http://footymail..com/2015/04/manchester-united-can-only-get-better.html[/b]
Re: Manchester United Can Only Get Better Under Van Gaal by ManUtdholic: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Of course
I think van gal is d one experimenting at d start with d 3-5-2 formation it never work
After Carrick returned we switched back to 4-4-2 andwoon 7 games in a row I think with 4-4-2
Man will rise
Re: Manchester United Can Only Get Better Under Van Gaal by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
ManUtdholic:
Of course
I think van gal is d one experimenting at d start with d 3-5-2 formation it never work
After Carrick returned we switched back to 4-4-2 andwoon 7 games in a row I think with 4-4-2
Man will rise

I thinking has to do with the players adjusting to the system than just formation.

Also I think Van Gaal has gotten the right balance in the squad with Mata breaking into the team.

(1) (Reply)

Goal-line Technology: Has It Made Football Boring? / FREE Betting Tips For U21 European Championship From Expert Tipsters! / Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 1) On 4th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.