Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

2-face Vs Faze - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2-face Vs Faze (1510 Views)

2face Vs Faze Who Is Da Bomb / Tu Face Vs Dbanji / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-face Vs Faze by nuttykinky(f): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2006
whose voice trips you most?
for me i will just stick to faze, he's got a great voice no doubt.
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by MP007(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2006
faze alone, no question, he is the best, 2face just got luck
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by toptho(f): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2006
Faze for sure.especially that high-pitched thing he does
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by hoodboi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2006
mos def faze, 2face na him song dey nice but faze e got d real thang going, i'd like to perform along side him sumday./
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by shawna(f): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2006
@topic
if u dont mind my askin who is faze
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by MP007(m): 6:07am On Jul 11, 2006
faze, 2face and black faze were once known as the plantation boiz, way back in the late 90's
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by diddy4(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2006
who has the new faze remix please?
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by cocofinest(f): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2006
Faze all da way,tha boi cld hit the high notes like whoa!!
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by diddy4(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2006
who can send me his songs please?
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by kosikosi: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2006
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by diddy4(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2006
do u have the audio? i dont really like videos. please if u got the audio send it to moi.
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by Oracle(m): 2:00am On Jul 14, 2006
2face is good but he's really been lucky lately but Face is more talented.

Re: 2-face Vs Faze by kosikosi: 2:15am On Jul 14, 2006
Faze Alone! Apparently not. The hottest gist on the block (which I humbly give to you straight up from the man himself) is that, Faze has just been signed to mega star Akon's label, Convict Records! Incredible right? But not as incredible as the incident that led to this fairy tale story. Check this out, y'all remember the issue of the missing ring at Akon's 'Live In Naija' concert last year? What u don't know is this; it so happens that one of the models who performed with Faze found the missing trinket. Faze out of good will promptly contacted Akon, and the ring was returned. But that wasn't the end, Akon so impressed by Faze's act promised to sign him on. Thinking it was just idle talk, Faze just let the comment slide. "Ring ring, ring ring" the phone rang, and guess who it was, Akon, calling to tell Faze to meet him up in Ghana. The Festive period passed and their friendship thickened the result, a collabo coming soon and of course the subsequent signing on of Faze. So watch out as in the coming weeks Faze is set to dawn a new look, sporting 'Convict Clothing'. He will reportedly, by the end of March fly to the States to meet up with his new friend and label boss (where the video for their collabo will reportedly be shot). Finally he's releasing a VCD collection which features 8 tracks off his Faze Alone album . Be sure to check out, the Remix for Faze alone and Angel Gabriella as they debut on MTV right about now!
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by diddy4(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2006
what do u mean by march? do u know the month we are in now? it is july and not february unless u talking about next year.
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by kosikosi: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2006
it was from old online entertainment news
http://www.vibedownloads.com/Newsletter/Volumes/vol36.htm

i heard Faze is in US right now,
Re: 2-face Vs Faze by eveseh(f): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2006
2face 4 sure kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

13 Year Old Nigeria Girl Drops Awesome Video..she Can REALLY Sing.. / How Much Do You Like The Harmonica(mouth Organ) / Please I Need Help On The Lyrics Of Lai Lai By Tim Godfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.