Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,295 members, 7,822,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (30990 Views)

Sound Sultan Vs Tuface Who Do You Think Is Better? / Jim Iyke Ugh Sorry J.i Feat. Tuface -who Am I / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by biodun404(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2005
Well as for me, i think faze is better than tuface becoz his song are so tight.the only song i hear from tuface is AFRICAN QUEEN and i am tired of it.faze has got better songs/lyrics than tuface and he screams grin.Well what do u think.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mycutiepie(f): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2005
biodun404:

Well as for me, i think faze is better than tuface becoz his song are so tight.the only song i hear from tuface is AFRICAN QUEEN and i am tired of it.faze has got better songs/lyrics than tuface and he screams grin.Well what do u think.

I agree with you. I had always seen Faze as the most talented and he's going to go places. I love U FAZE.. kiss I will go to any extent to make him go places than 2FAZE...Ooops!!! sorry 2FAZE fan but m not into this guy ever since they started out as PLANTASHUN BOIZ. Sky is your starting point FAZE mi. kiss
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Scorpio(f): 2:17am On Oct 31, 2005
Faze's voice is beautiful, kinda like makes me want to hate him for havin such a good voice. He's definitely better than Tuface in singin
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mycutiepie(f): 3:28am On Oct 31, 2005
Scorpio:

Faze's voice is beautiful, kind of like makes me want to hate him for havin such a good voice. He's definitely better than Tuface in singin

Thank you , take this kiss.. so will you go to his show for his sweet voice? rolleyes am serious o, answer me.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Scorpio(f): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2005
Dearie, if i could i'll be rt on the stage so he sings directly to me, but i won't be able to attend. cry you keep me posted abt the show if you go k
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mycutiepie(f): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2005
Scorpio:

Dearie, if i could i'll be rt on the stage so he sings directly to me, but i won't be able to attend. cry you keep me posted about the show if you go k

why not? canada is so close to the US, all you gotta do is fly or drive sad
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Scorpio(f): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2005
gurl, i got skool n a job too cheesy, i won't be able to make it without missin out on something, besides i have been slackin lately at work n i don't think my manager's too happy with moi. didn't know he was goin to be in the states undecided
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2005
This faze guy that seems to be the talk to the town is making me curious. So what website can i go to to listen to his song(s)?
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Scorpio(f): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2005
you know wetin go happen eh, come online l8r in the evenin and i'll send it as a file to you, you should be able to listen to it. his voice is really good.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2005
is 18r 6pm? i think Manitoba is like 1hr behind/ahead of toronto, i no too sure
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2005
okay, i been don ckeck am and Winnipeg(manitoba) dey 1hr ahead of Toronto. So una 6pm na our 7pm.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Scorpio(f): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2005
k, cool then. 7p.m ur time, come online k
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mycutiepie(f): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2005
ocho:

This faze guy that seems to be the talk to the town is making me curious. So what website can i go to to listen to his song(s)?

you can also listen to it on www.abeokuta.org and you will really trip rolleyes
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2005
I listened to faze songs (thanks to scorpio) and i really did trip but i'll still stick with my 2-face being the best of both. wink
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Scorpio(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2005
i see we're not thru with our lessons eh! meet me by 7 at our usual joint for continuations k, don't be late grin
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2005
I'd love to continue with the lesson but i'll be writing an exam at that time, so e go be anothr day!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Scorpio(f): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2005
mechionu, ignorant student grin cheesy
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 4:14am On Nov 03, 2005
na becos u manage hear "mechionu". i no blame u!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Scorpio(f): 5:18am On Nov 03, 2005
cheesy cheesy, i dey speak ibo o, just not on the computer, so no try me  cheesy
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by elphem(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2005
Faze is beta. Thanks to Tuface producer/marketer and the greatest luck on his side. I mean when we talk real music lets talk about FAZE.
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2005
Fine, faze has a better voice that i agree but 2-face has a better way of showing emotions. Forget that he's cute, he really does know how to get to any girl's heart, feel me?
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by biodun404(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2005
hmm,thanks guys for the contribution and as for cutiepie,i wud say keep the flag flying for faze.he is the best of the three.i just can't stop listening to his song,they are so tight especially when he screams.itz so kool.man FAZE is da BEST 4 LIFE...
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2005
hey scorpio, i am listening to faze right now, he is still missing my smile grin
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by Scorpio(f): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2005
You wish, anywayz it's a good thing. so just keep on wishin cheesy
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by elphem(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2005
Faze is da bomb.!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mycutiepie(f): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2005
biodun404:

hmm,thanks guys for the contribution and as for cutiepie,i would say keep the flag flying for faze.he is the best of the three.i just can't stop listening to his song,they are so tight especially when he screams.itz so kool.man FAZE is da BEST 4 LIFE...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mycutiepie(f): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2005
ocho:

Fine, faze has a better voice that i agree but 2-face has a better way of showing emotions. Forget that he's cute, he really does know how to get to any girl's heart, feel me?

don't worry ocho, he will show emotions in his next video if that is what you wanna see. cheesy
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by mycutiepie(f): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2005
elphem:

Faze is beta. Thanks to Tuface producer/marketer and the greatest luck on his side. I mean when we talk real music lets talk about FAZE.

you are so right
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by samueldeo: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2005
i think faze is better than tuface becoz his song are so tight.the only song i hear from tuface is AFRICAN QUEEN and i am tired of it.faze has got better song & all i know is that tufaze is a f****cking guy ok
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by vulture: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2005
Tuface is better
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by spikelord(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2005
Beyond Reasonable Doubt, Faze is far better than Tuface. Tuface only achieved his fame and wealth by the Influence of his producers. You've got to listen to Faze's songs, Man you'll trip and not only that. Tuface's songs are only popular because of his tones. The lyrics are childish and........................ Faze is better than Tuface oh my people!
Re: Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? by ocho(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2005
@ spike lord: 2-face's lyrics are childish . How do you mean? and what lyrics exactly are you talking about? i'm just curious that's all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World" / Where/how Can I Download Fuji, Apala And Yoruba Oldies? / D’banj Signs Davido To His New Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.