Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500260 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bolaoni(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2007
We just need to win 5 matches now and even if the Romans win
all their matches, we are home and dry!

So sorry for Vida, hope it won't affect us much sha.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2007
The premiership looks like it's coming home.Today's display was fantastic especially the second half.Championship stuff.Brad Friedel looked like he was going to stand between us and victory.But his jazzman could not help him today.

HIgh points:
Edwin is back and had a relatively good game
Scholsy's back and firing .Fantastic solo goal
Ronaldo's+Giggsy still looking very good

Low points:
Vida's knock.Can we survive at the back without him and Gary for the next 3 weeks.
Rooney's bluntness in front of goal(we really need him to be sharper now).Check out 20le.
Carrick:Keeps playing in fits and starts

Still keeping up the pressure.We need to win all our home games and at most 2 away games to lift the trophy.

It is great to be united.

Roma's next on wednesday.

*Heard a youth team guy may make the trip with Vida,Silvestre out.Not looking too good but I know the sorcerer will come up with something.

For now though lets celebrate.

WAN UNITED grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2007
Yeap d Youth Captain(Craig Cathcart).Looks a fanastic talent too.We have so many talented youth defenders so dt shldnt be a problem.Hope Mukina enjoyed her game?

We are the CHAMPIONS
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2007
9ja4,
I suggeest you leave mk alone. She is not in a particularly good mood right now. grin grin

Fantastic 2nd half performance I'd say!

WAN UNITED grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 1:32am On Apr 01, 2007
LOL.

Exactly.We showed them how to play today.I was so so happy when Scholesy equalized and of course Park did it again.Haters hope u watched d best match of d season?LOL
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2007
STAND UP STAND UP FOR THE CHAMPIONS FOR THE CHAMPIONS STAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGTHING TILL THE END COS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD.

Untouchable,Invisible,Unstoppable.SMOoooooooooooooooooKKKKkkkkkkkYYYYYyyyyyyyyy.

Where is tht loud mouth Razorr and tht idiomatic animalia called Muki.4-1 was the scores oooooooo.

I heard ur bridge almost collapsed today amd tht Arsenal ran out of gun powder abiiii.So Much for the haters.I told you guys but you won't listen.BLESSED ARE THEY THAT BLESS MAN UTD AND CURSED ARE THEY THAT.well fill the rest yourself haters
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
MANCHESTER UNITED RULES
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toptho(f): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2007
congrats to the lads.what's with all the injuries recently, although am sure we will cope,the fringe players are doing well.Mark hughes scared us a bit there but he came good grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Yimsfred(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2007
Y'all can see it again:

[center][size=18pt]MAN U RULES, [/size][/center]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2007
Where in da heavens is J-gurl.she hasn't said a word since those guys were really burnt black and are currently roving around wiv tears in there eyes.sorry BLACKBURN ROVERS you stepped on the wrong tail.jjjjjjjjjjjgggggggggggguuuuuuuurrrrrrrrlllllllllll where u @.OHhhhhhh i guess shes still celebrating.

To All Man Utd Fans

KONGALEYINSHUN

1 United
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2007
Ahhhhhhhh I'm here. Sorry. I'm calming my celebration for the times coming.
I've been defending our team on other threads.

All our haters praying frivolously that Roma should beat us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2007
Like they prayed Blackburn should beats us.babygurl ifgodbifomii who fit bii against me.We will Run 'em Downnnnnn
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2007
beautiful game by united. one of the best i've seen recently.
park keeps surprising me. he's really becoming very important in every united game.

vidic would be out for 3 to 4 weeks. oshea and brown should do nice but my fear is for brown. he makes costly mistakes at times. i'll keep prayin for united though.

playin roma on wednesday. . . . . .
would not miss it for the world.
all we need is an away goal, then we'll settle the rest at the theatre of dreams. cool

PROUDLY UNITED
cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2007
@ akinwunmi, abi oh! We too, we'll call God into it.

@ jk, i can't wait. I'm practically counting minutes.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2007

@ jk, i can't wait. I'm practically counting minutes.

lol . . .pls do not collapse o

i watched roma and inter sweet match grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2007
and. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2007
Yes, Roma has an attractive record but that I think Man U can and will do it.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2007
@j-girl
like u said, roma is good., like most italian clubs, but united has what it takes.
i keep telling people that the champions league is not won by the book. a freak goal can win u the trophy. an away goal can make the biggest difference.

one thing fergie has to tell the boys is to get at least a goal. an away goal is better than 2 home goals. if we can score at rome, we can then do our best at old trafford to finish it off.

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2007
Bring on the best we will still come out tops.

GO MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2007
@j-girl,jk,akin.9ja4eva,and other red devils.
God bless us all.I see us doing the treble again this season.
GLORY GLORY MAN U

@Man u haters
Yall can go suck a fat d**k grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Blow(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2007
Number One club in the world is Manchester United

according to a world club ranking

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/3412562
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2007
The FSCCR are compiled from votes by FSI writers and commentators from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Chile, and Argentina. The world club rankings are published every other Thursday.

Hissing Loudly  tongue

How convinent of you to chose the week Man United are on top to paste the weekly rankings undecided I just don't get you scummies Can't you leave you scummy behaviour for 1 day embarassed

cool GOONER 89

World club rankings my Puppy's A## tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2007
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2007
loyika:

The FSCCR are compiled from votes by FSI writers and commentators from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Chile, and Argentina. The world club rankings are published every other Thursday.

Hissing Loudly tongue

How convinent of you to chose the week Man United are on top to paste the weekly rankings undecided I just don't get you scummies Can't you leave you scummy behaviour for 1 day embarassed

cool GOONER 89

World club rankings my Puppy's A## tongue tongue

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
like someone posted the other time that ronaldo is the best in the world . his source is Ruud Van grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2007
Arse-anal is the best in the world grin grin Useless bunch

When you start fighting for 1st place instead of 3rd or 4th place then you can talk,untill then,keep your envy to yourselves.Imagine these rodents infesting our thread with an outbreak of their plagues of jealously

MAN UTD 4 LIFE grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2007
Roma! grin

four letters grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2007
@muki

Who are you playing this mid-week? grin I heard your players will be in front of their TV screens watching the Champions League grin Arse-anal players will be doing the same thing am doing mid-week,watching football on telly grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2007
yeahi wll be in front of my Tv
watching you guys suffer grin
maccini has a mean streak in him shocked grin

and gay will look more like this

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by slimghost(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2007
Roma over the weekend couldnt win a Milan team full of retards,talk more of we the champions.dem no dey fear face? angry. useless Roaming Romans grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2007
Muki, at least you'll watch us, Liverfool and Chelski on TV along with your people, lol!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2007
4 Play:

@muki

Who are you playing this mid-week? grin I heard your players will be in front of their TV screens watching the Champions League grin Arse-anal players will be doing the same thing am doing mid-week,watching football on telly grin grin

ha ha ha!!!

such a pity. d 'scrooginess' of wenger is paying off grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2007
What a pity people do not know what dey r missing?

MANCHESTER UNITED 3 - ROMA 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.