Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (497257 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2007
lmao. Enough is enough. Let our teams do the talking.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2007
If the guy is insane and demented then wht are u?monkey brain,pig headed,jack ass.Yeah theres more to say about us man cos WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS and there nothing anyone can do about tht not even you man.You guyz better find another supply of gun powder cos next season is gonna be RED HOT[color=#990000][/color] man
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2007
dude I was referring to 4play, I'd advise you to stay out of our personal diatribes, since you know nothing about it, I did not insult you and as such do not expect the same from you. restrict your comments about me to Arsenal and Man Utd ok? angry

Debosky and 4play have a different relationship, don't go taking liberties where none where given to you.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2007
Since 4play came here, 've noticed he's been abused every month. D guy done suffer.
Well, if Gallas were at chelsea, he would have scored a better goal than that jagajaga
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by sil(m): 2:13am On Apr 04, 2007
They don't have a say

GUNNER 4 LIFE
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2007
We rock oh people.UP UP MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinwunmi(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2007
@9ja4ever

wht do you think of todays match?For me its gonna be like Liv. vs Psv.I think Oshea can replace Vidic abii
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2007
Yes i think so too.I dont think Evra travelled cos if he did den we wldnt need Oshea to replace Vidic as Henize cn do dt.I believe we will win comfortably.Hopeful we will be in our best form.Park wasnt included in the squad but glad Saha is back though.No shaking.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2007
I pray Rooney ceases to misfire.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2007
Rooney? He shall never score
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2007
[size=16pt]Chelsea RULES![/size] grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2007
Mustay:

Rooney? He shall never score

Are you now a seer?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2007
After tonight, all scummies would be haunted in their nightmares by this fine chap's face!

Haa haa haa. . . grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2007
My main concern is how John O'Shea handles Mancini .Mancini is a quick and skillful player who can cause a lot of problems especially if deployed on the left of midfield.If O'shea plays right back, that can be a problem.
Hopefully the other centre-halfs will double up for him.

I expect Roma to be looking to wind Ronaldo up,if he gets a booking he will miss the 2nd leg.

The match is probably going to end up a stale draw
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2007
4 Play:

My main concern is how John O'Shea handles Mancini .Mancini is a quick and skillful player who can cause a lot of problems especially if deployed on the left of midfield.If O'shea plays right back, that can be a problem.

I expect Roma to be looking to wind Ronaldo up,if he gets a booking he will miss the 2nd leg.

Hell no! United wins or better still an away goal. O'shea needs to slow down Mancini's pace. For Ronaldo Operating from the left will do the magic. Roma will try to do everything to get him stretchered off, that will not work.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2007
4 Play:

WOW! shocked So you guys are sensible afterall!  grin   grin   grin  I was beginning to wonder. . .

The Italians would not only wind Ronaldo up, they would drive your entire squad mad with their tricks!

And to make matters worse, some of your guys have a very short temper and are arrogant!

I see a lot of cards flying in this match, if not even some red cards and suspensions!

And the final and most deadly blow for you guys is that they have got some superdly skillfull strikers! They also have a compact defence!

I can't wait for 7:45 pm tonight!  grin   grin   grin   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Play(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2007
Abeg,make una see how paranoid some women are-SOCCER boss Chris Coleman’s car was bugged by his wife after she became convinced he was seeing other women, The Sun can reveal.

Suspicious Belinda Coleman spent £2,000 having a listening device and electronic tracker secretly fitted to her hubby’s black Range Rover.

[url]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007150443,00.html[/url]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2007
I can predict comfortably that Ronaldo would be carried off in a stretcher in the first 20 minutes of that match!

He would be badly injured!

Those Italians would be wary of his pace and I am sure they have already plotted a plan to break his legs!  grin   grin   grin

Poor Ronaldo. cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2007
today's the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah you guys must be happy now Pizzaro is suspended but Perrrota is available .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2007
Muki, mind ya sef. Watch something else on TV, i don't want bad luck to befall us. smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2007
i'll watch your match . infact i'll go watch it at my manscum pals home .so  will really enjoy the match grin
guys to watch out for tonight .

Mr Totti
Mr maccini
Mr Taddei

did you watch milan's game last night?

Italians  have nasty surprises .see Pirlo's header shocked grin grin

Foza italia grin or should it be Roma grin

uh and gorrilla will be watched by Cristian Chivu and Philippe Mexes .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2007
Muki leave them, dem don they fear!

I still maintain that the Italians would castrate Ronnie’s legs! He would be on a strecher 20 minutes into the match! grin grin

We should be seeing a lot of Cards and suspensions in that match too! grin grin grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And to make matters worse for the scummies, if they somehow manage to get past these Italians, they would have to face an even bigger problem in the semis: - Another set of cheating Italians! Ac Milan is likely to progress! grin grin

This is getting sweeter by the day! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2007
i like the way you move it . . . . .
tral la lala lalalalalala

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2007
Muki, are you now tripping for faggotson? shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2007
hell no . i was showing them the tangos and harlem shakes he'll be doing tonite when the going gets tough grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2007
grin grin grin

Wait until 4Play gets here and catches you! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2007
pre-intimacy what can he do?

abeg leave that boy . he's high on shrooms grin

am sure he had nitemares about this match grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2007
He has already confided in me that he is scared stiff! Haven't you noticed that he has been a bit sober today! grin

The guy is on the mountain right now! He never chop today o! Serious fasting and prayer! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2007
yeah i havnt seen him online too

pre-intimacy pls pray that Girly legs stay intact and goriila minds himself grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2007
ROFLMFAO grin grin grin

He should also pray that Faggotson doesn't run kolomental like Winger after the match! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2007
no actually you should have said maureen
cuz if you guys lose he; start runnig his mouth about the match officials grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
No. That sounds like Winger! Have you seen his face recently? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.