Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is God A Christian Or Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God A Christian Or Muslim (728 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode / Christian Or Muslim ? / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is God A Christian Or Muslim by lobinoxebe(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2008
When i was young, I always ask myself a question

1. IS GOD A CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM

i always thought of that each time i read my bible, but i gat no answer to that,

But i just discovered that God is neigther a christian or Muslim,
you know why,

I am a christain today because my parent were christian, I would have been a muslim if my Parents were to be a Muslim,

Look at the numbers of Muslim on earth, and look at the numbers of christians on Earth,

Religion is just like a culture or act because we are left with no choice than to believe what we were brought up with,

i grow up going to the church and nobody can change my believe that Christian is the only way
if i grew up in the mosque, I would have had the same ideology that Islam is the only way,

As a christian, You believe JEsus is the only way ( That is what i called belief)

As a Muslim, you believe Allah is th only way,

Muslim prayed and things happpen so as christian does,

what i see is that God deals with your Heart, and he has given us the grace to choose between evil and bad,

the Bible says where two three people are gathered together in my name, which applies to both christian and muslim,

Follow your religion and your heart, and stop discriminating,

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been There? Learn More About Christianity / Legal Case Against God Thrown Out / Invitation To All Christians . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.