Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (21013 Views)

Pasuma Wonder Vs Saheed Osupa - Who's Currently D King Of Fuji Music? / Play Fuji Music Online Or Download Here / Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by prince03: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2008
obesere is the king of fuji, i love the guy with all my live, i like
ayuba as well, but OBESERE is the king of fuji
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by omogenikky(f): 7:28am On Apr 24, 2009
georgee , do u know the name of the song and album where he sang

my people ayaya we must prosper ayaya
whether rain dey fall o whether sun dey shine o
shawo shawo shower shower

where can i get it onliine or can someone email it to me smiley

thanks
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by dammiecool(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2009
Adewale Ayuba cool cool cool
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by omoatanda1: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
obesere is good,K1 is better ADEWALE AYUBA is the best,when we take about fuji music.classical music,both home and away, more than twenty awards,coperate,educated fellow,may all mighty grand him long live than his late mother AROWO SE ADINI (ALIMOT SHADIAT).
The King of Music is Adewale Ayuba. 100 gosa for the king,
oya ani jo fuji larin rin elebere mole kema ra,ele up standing kemajo,
ariya de ayuba de ooo,lalala, ariya de ayuba de ooooo lololo,
omo aro wo s adini lobo lalala,
saraki adini re ooooooooo lololo. shocked
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by oluomoadebayo: 3:13am On Oct 31, 2009
K1 is the best ever.
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by bilms(m): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2009
what is this all about,

when we are talking about the king, then the three are no where to be found as far as the new era is concern,

King Saheed Osupa is the best of all,
Olufimo 1
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by bjmighty(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2009
arabambi the first!!!! k1 baba!!!!!
Re: K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija by nobility2: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
All of them are blessed, talented, an great achievers.In terms of choice obesere is the right man for me and the most successful eventhough all of them are successful but we should all agree that obesere is more blessed.Ayuba is good and Wasiu is also superb but paramount king of music is the no 1.All the full singer are richly blessed. Pasuma,malaika,King Osupa,igwe remi aluko etc are all blessed.Individual choice is difference.Love you all for your contributions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Davido Got His Song If From Tekno / Download Yahooze By Olu Maintain [video] / Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.