Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,517 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: (1147 Views)

Knowing When To Pull The Plug On Your Relationship. / How Would You Respond If ..... / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by shockreaction(m): 5:53am On Jul 11, 2006
Well, what the hell. I might as well try. I'd like to meet a woman between 17 and 22. Slim or average build, height somewhere between 5ft 2 and 5ft 9, nice, and goodlooking, and most importantly, single. With a good sense of humour, too. I don't like to deal with crap. Due to popular demand: I'm looking for a simple relationship, which somewhat means no serious emotional attachment. Well, you get the idea. We're not going to get married, so we might as well keep it in mind that we're not going to spend the rest of our lives together. If you're interested, you'll find contact details in my profile.

Cheers!
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by diddy4(m): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2006
shockreaction:

Well, what the hell. I might as well try. I'd like to meet a woman between 17 and 22. Slim or average build, height somewhere between 5ft 2 and 5ft 9, nice, and goodlooking, and most importantly, single. I don't like to deal with crap. I am not looking for a relationship whatsoever. Keep that in mind. If you're interested, you'll find contact details in my profile.

Cheers!

with the statement in bold, are u trynn@ imply dat u want them for sex? i wonder why u will advertise for a girl if u dnt want a r/ship. dont tell me friendship cuzz u dont have to advertise to get female friends. so what is your intention cuzz some might like to know what u got up your sleeve.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2006
lmfao at diddy
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by shockreaction(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2006
diddy4:

with the statement in bold, are u trynn@ imply that u want them for sex? i wonder why u will advertise for a girl if u dnt want a r/ship. don't tell me friendship cuzz u don't have to advertise to get female friends. so what is your intention cuzz some might like to know what u got up your sleeve.

Dude.

In any case, no I am not interested in sex. That's some risky stuff, man. What, with all the potential responsibilities and the emotional attachment that come along with that sort of thing. Well, you get the idea. Basically, my point is, I don't want to get "too" involved with anyone at the moment. Just someone to converse with, hang out with, and generally have fun, that sort of thing.

Oh, and an additional requirement, a good sense of humour is essential.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by diddy4(m): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2006
u got issues man. which kin brain u get sef?(no offence). if u want just a female collegue, why advertise? u can browse nl and start some stuff and make some friends. with the way you advertised it, a lay man will interpret it as u looking for something other than friendship.

you should have titled it, female friends wanted.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2006
shockreaction the fact that you said you werent looking for any relationship whatsoever what are we suppose to think? Duh! you just wanna get some, u made it clear we aint stupid.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by diddy4(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2006
i said it, didnt i?
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by shockreaction(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2006
Ah, fine, fine. I'll rephrase it.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by bluenubian(f): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2006
hope u get what u want and hopefully thats what the woman wants too.

ps: what contact details in ur profile?
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by shockreaction(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2006
MSN Messenger email, Yahoo Messenger ID.

*chuckle*

Alright, it seems my profile was somewhat cleaned up. I don't know what happened. Just updated that now. Sorry.

K2DaC:

shockreaction the fact that you said you werent looking for any relationship whatsoever what are we suppose to think? Duh! you just want to get some, u made it clear we aint stupid.

Additionally, please, please, and please. I cannot emphasise this enough. This is the sort of attitude that I do not like.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2006
aw nice good luck
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by bluenubian(f): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2006
u r 19 shocked shocked, wonders shall never end, 19 talking about no relationship
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by diddy4(m): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2006
shockreaction:

Well, what the hell. I might as well try. I'd like to meet a woman between 17 and 22. Slim or average build, height somewhere between 5ft 2 and 5ft 9, nice, and goodlooking, and most importantly, single. With a good sense of humour, too. I don't like to deal with crap. Due to popular demand:[b] [b]I'm looking for a simple relationship, which somewhat means no serious emotional attachment. Well, you get the idea. We're not going to get married, so we might as well keep it in mind that we're not going to spend the rest of our lives together. If you're interested, you'll find contact details in my profile.

Cheers!

from the line in bold, i can infer that u don't want serious emotional attachment but some physical attachment must be there.

my man,make it easy on yourself and just say. i want a girl to fu*k, fu*k and fu*k till we can do no more then i will change to another sex machine.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2006
hmmm
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by bluenubian(f): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2006
@shock

dont mind diddy, whatever u say he ll critisize u, but dont u think u shud be hooking up on ur own , not on the internet.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by shockreaction(m): 7:19am On Jul 11, 2006
diddy4:

from the line in bold, i can infer that u don't want serious emotional attachment but some physical attachment must be there.

my man,make it easy on yourself and just say. i want a girl to fu*k, fu*k and fu*k till we can do no more then i will change to another sex machine.

Oh, for crying out loud, man. I already said this before. Sex is risky. I am not ready to take any responsibilities for the consequences of such actions.

Except if you're just pulling my legs, in which case, meh. tongue

@bluenubian: I'm a bit of a mole. I hardly go out. And no, no parties. As a matter of fact, no social life. I guess you get the idea. I'm looking to break out of this lifestyle, heh.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by bluenubian(f): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2006
@shock

i see u took ur self offline, did the ladies start buggin u yet?
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by wormedup(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2006
@shock

u think it's a girl u need to get u off ur cramped up social life.

if u wanna hang out, i'll be glad to hook u up with something and from there, trust me, u'll get whatever kinda girl u r looking for.

be at the right end of the road at all times, at least, try.
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by shockreaction(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2006
Lol. Yeah? Details?
Re: Knowing Fully Well That No One Would Respond To This: by wormedup(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2006
i got my YIM addy on my profile, leave ur contact in offline msg.
i'll need to know where u stay too.
give u a call about 2morrow or next depending on how things are lookin up for the weekend.

(1) (Reply)

smileys / I Need A Future Partner. / Strictly 4 Ladies Above 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.