Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Best Carribean Countries To Live In, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Carribean Countries To Live In, (3563 Views)

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / 13 Worst Countries To Visit / Nigerians In Carribean Islands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by mrblack: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2008
hello house,
i learnt nigerian passport are visa free to some carribean countries,so i want to know which carribean regions is the best to live in?low crime,good economy e.t.c,my friend says he prefer barbados and bahamas,travellers pls contribute.
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by SeanT21(f): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2008
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by femigirl(f): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2008
You can go to most of the carribean countries on holiday for up to 2 weeks visa free. however, if you want to live there you will need aresidence permit.

I second that trindad is fab country.
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by mrblack: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2008
am still waiting for more comment from you guys and thanks for those replies also.
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by kengeorgee: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
Please O naira landers,is Trinidad and Tobago also visa from Nigeria?Again is there Job opportuinies there, and the possible ways of getting there residence permit? I need your help travelers. my email is kengeorgee@yahoo.com[08026206167].
Re: Best Carribean Countries To Live In, by Bossman(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2008
Getting a resident permit at any of the Caribbean countries is not an easy task. Even Americans face a huge task trying to get one. Just about all jobs go to the locals first. Don't know about Trinidad and Tobago, however I have visited several Caribbean countries including Barbados, Jamaica, Cayman Island, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, St. Lucia, etc. They are all quite similar with a few differences here and there. The #1 source of revenue for most of them is tourism. You will hardly see any Nigerians in these countries, so you should take that into account.

(1) (Reply)

Applying For Travel Loan / Wonders Of The Sea: World's Largest Cruise Ship In Sea Trial Ahead 2022 Debut / What's The Cost Of Travelling From Osun To Kwara State By Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.