Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Did You Receive This Mail? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Receive This Mail? (1993 Views)

Did Anyone Receive This Mail From GT Bank? / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram / This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Receive This Mail? by kenflipper(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2008
Is this a joke or what? pls let me know if you received this mail, i have a nagging feeling its a scam. If not why would anyone wanna be interested in me when that person doesnt even know me in the first place hisssssssssssss. One of the red flags of scammers is having multiple email addresses, writing you with one and asking you to reply with another!!!just incase if the sender mail is blocked.

From Kelly desmond
Email:kelly3desmond@yahoo.com
GREETINGS FROM Kelly,
Hello
My name is miss Kelly John viewing and going through your profile today in www.nairaland.com has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address( kellylarrybaby@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Kelly
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
( kellylarrybaby@yahoo.com)
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by Holyrule(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2008
@poster,
they no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall. (ITS A ONE WAY SCAM) tongue
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by Flakybaby(f): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2008
@ Poster,
Its a scam mail, i also received a mail like this, but the sender used miss mary and the contents r same,
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by eazyprofit: 1:39am On Sep 25, 2008
i too did recieve that my too. the is this things i tell people that a monkey that live the tree to start jumping the river will end up in the botom of the river.
i think people should send quality time on real business, instaed of sending it on 419 business,

this same person send me an email this night and this is the content of the,

My Dear Kingsley
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day?. mine was cool over here in Daker Senegal My name is joy Solomon from ivory cost in west Africa iam residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war.My late father Dr.Odo Solomon was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early

morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.I love my dearling. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by kenflipper(m): 4:29am On Sep 25, 2008
Thanks to all who replied, its ironic that youthful minds become wasted minds when applied negatively. I hope that the 419s would realise that they are fast runing out of ideas, and apply their minds positively.
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by Holyrule(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2008
All these format don common these days. I don't know if these boys have senses at all. Someone to just send me mails i didn't give out to and expect me to fall for the trick. Na so woman hungry me reach. I don receive such mails before especially from one "Mina Saleeby"
and one "Vivian Kalifah"
asking you to reply to their mail so they'll send their picture. And the picture the'll send will be very fine, If you fall for it,then you can fall for anything. tongue
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by onyxgirl(f): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2008
men its terrible o hnmmmmmmmmmmm nothing wey money no go cause mary,kelly,mina imagine cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by Holyrule(m): 2:35am On Sep 26, 2008
This is just beyond imagination. Haba. They no just dey tire
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by UNLEASHED(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2008
I got the same mail too, Different names but the same format
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by orunmila76(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2008
play along with them,thats the best way to xpose their stupidity. I have more than 15 of such mail in my box.
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by lazywealth(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
it is sot of crap scam! I also recieve that she said her name is saleesby from senegal! cool grin wink lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by Holyrule(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2008
I've received that Mina saleeby too.
Daughter of one late , tongue
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by amigoes(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2008
I ve lost count of such mails.
Dont mess with them or else you will be sucked dry.
Shine ya eye.
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by sosodat: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2008
Got such mail before? I do wonder if they really scam people with such. Pathetic!
Re: Did You Receive This Mail? by Holyrule(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2008
They scam who ever they can. People have to be careful. Don't even reply,because boys don graduate to "Yahoo Plus". Jazz follow for the thing,don't call them. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Sms From Loaded Asking U To Visit Www.mtnvip.com 4 N50000 Is A Fraud / Are You In Need Of A Shade(carport) And Poly Carbonate Sheet? / How I Make @least 3k Daily ,only Read If You Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.